Helmut Newton - Photographer

In fact, i was talking about this shoot, iluvjeisa (oh and you are a fairy, you feed our dreams...)
Nova 1973
HelmutNewtonNova1973.jpg

Nastassja Kinski ca.1983
HelmutNewtonKinski83.jpg

HelmutNewtonAtSchlachtenseeBerln197.jpg

The series of "Château d"Aunoy" 1977
HelmutNewtonChateaudAunoyII.jpg

I am searching desperatly higher version of this one, somebody can help me?
HelmutNewtonChteaudAunoy1977.jpg

scanned by me, artencyclopedia

Isabelle Huppert by Helmut Newton

from 1977

from 1993

my scans from "Woman of Many Faces"​

my scan from AirFrance Magazine # 145 Isabelle Huppert

This thread is amazing! Sorry if this is a repost.

Bergstrom over Paris, 1970s

179big.jpg

Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
^^That's one of my fave pictures of all time.

chalk_love photobucket does not qualify as a credit/source as it is a hosting site...

could you post the site it originally came from so that it won't have to be deleted?
Or credit the photobucket account that it comes from if you found it through a photobucket search?

Has this been posted?

A documentary filmed by his wife June
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Just looked through the whole thread, and two or three of the pics I'm posting have already been posted, but I figured, what the hell...they deserve to be worshipped. And I would DIE to have that coffee table book of his that comes with its own stand. You were a GENIUS Helmut. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

andreysworld.blogspot.com

^:rofl:

thank you for all those pictures LetThemEatCake:flower:

I've never felt compelled to buy any of his books because I always though they never made justice of his genius work, but now that Taschen is about to re-publish SUMO, I've already reserved my copy!

I've never felt compelled to buy any of his books because I always though they never made justice of his genius work, but now that Taschen is about to re-publish SUMO, I've already reserved my copy!

Yes, and only for 100€. :D

Where have you reserved your copy, i mean in the Taschen website or in a common bookshop?

I reserved through UK Amazon. Usually they offer reduced prices (sometimes half of the publisher price) and the shipping fees are very low. One of my last purchases was Dolce & Gabbana Fashion Album by Skira. I couldn't believe when I received this monumental, extremely heavy and large book for half of it's price (original price was 150€).

Kramer from Seinfeld? :lol: What kind of book was he going to put together? :ninja:
If I remember correctly, it was a book with legs ... that served as a coffee table. And maybe ... it was about coffee tables ... but maybe I am imagining that. :lol:

I reserved through UK Amazon. Usually they offer reduced prices (sometimes half of the publisher price) and the shipping fees are very low. One of my last purchases was Dolce & Gabbana Fashion Album by Skira. I couldn't believe when I received this monumental, extremely heavy and large book for half of it's price (original price was 150€).

Thanks.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->