Help me decide about these?

QuirkyCool

Reaction score
(Please move this post to another thread if ti should be in one...thanks:flower: ).

The first time I saw these shoes I thought they were hideous,but now thye're kind of growing on me...

Also,with black set to make a comeback I'm thinking they'll be good to have right now?

What are your thoughts on these shoes regarding 1)style and 2) longevity?

I guess wedges are rather in right now so in that way they are a bit trendy,but they are really quite a punky/rock chick-y wedge.

Yay or Nay?

Attachments

• bottega.jpg
    bottega.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 14
What makes them a bit extra-special is the very wide straps, especially coupled with the very slim wedge. It's a graceful shoe, and there are not a whole lot of wedges that deserve that compliment.B)

I like them, can't say that they are longlived though....

They are by Bottega V.Don't let that influence your decision though.There are ugly designer shoes too.

It's a cool choice.. ethnic is in this year, and this pair reminds me ethnic.

Perhaps it's the colour or the gold trimmings...but I don't like them- and I happen to admire the craftmenhip of Bottega.

Hey Quirky! Yay for me.

I think they'll have some longevity, too. Wedges were in about 4 years ago and then were "out" a short time after only to be back in again now. My point being that fashion cycles seem to be getting shorter and you'll definitely wear them again!! And that only matters if you follow trends anway, which you don't seem to do (and I mean that in a good way :smile:).

PS - there is a "Yay or Nay" thread in the shoe forum that would accomodate this, too :wink:

Love em! They'd go great with black cigarette pants! :heart:

hmm no, i dont like them quirky :(
they should have a tiniest platform to keep the weight of the busy design in balance.. they seem a bit 'heavy' , which makes me wonder on the 'longevity' issue

^^ I agree Lena, they do look a bit heavy

I ordinarily wouldn't like them but they do have a little sumpin, sumpin...
I like the idea of cigarette pants, but also bold printed skirts. You'd have to be careful though, if the print was too basic or the colours too light it would make the shoes look awfully clunky...

I quite like them, they kind of remind me of gladiator though. I always feel with open toed shoes, I'd have to see what they look like on feet first.

love them.
If you have nice legs they will look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->