Help me decide about these?

Thank you everyone!! I have had to exercise some self discipline here because although I really like them,I'm still quite bothered by the hardware,I think.

And for that price I'm not going to buy unless I'm in LURVE....

I still think that if I saw them on my feet (especially with outfits as suggested by some of you above) I'd probably buy them straight away.But ordering and then possibly returning them means risking two periods of waiting for DHL and still no shoes,and I just don't feel like the hassle!!

I just KNOW that when they're all sold out I'm going to kick myself.But so long shoes....:cry:

QuirkyCool said:
(Please move this post to another thread if ti should be in one...thanks:flower: ).

The first time I saw these shoes I thought they were hideous,but now thye're kind of growing on me...

Also,with black set to make a comeback I'm thinking they'll be good to have right now?

What are your thoughts on these shoes regarding 1)style and 2) longevity?

I guess wedges are rather in right now so in that way they are a bit trendy,but they are really quite a punky/rock chick-y wedge.

Yay or Nay?

If you love them...Have them. :smile:

I love them in the cognac, not so much in the black.

9237_index.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
they remind me of these Dior shoes. Not in love with either.

oooooh...no,defintely never those :sick: ^^^^^^^ I don't even think they're alike! Other than that they're both black wedges.

QuirkyCool said:
oooooh...no,defintely never those :sick: ^^^^^^^ I don't even think they're alike! Other than that they're both black wedges.

:lol: you so funny.

No not alike, just reminded me of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDhouglas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->