Help much appreciated!!

Reaction score
I'm looking for pictures of something VERY specific. They're from recent collection/s but I'm not sure which.
There was a white (lace I think) dress with black strips of fabric, and the white was rouched. Photos of it where everywhere, yet now I need the photos I can't find them!
Also, there was a trend for erm, Y shapes along the front of dresses a while back...I'm not sure which collection/s these were in either.
If anyone can offer ANY help based on those rubbish descriptions I'd be very happy!!
:flower:

Hmmmmm, I am trying to find pics, be patient, I have trouble understanding your dress though....

A Y shaped front at Chloe F/W 04:

00380f.jpg

:huh:

Or maybe could you help by giving a bit more details about the dress. Is it short or long? Is it romantic, body hugging, flowing.....? :flower:

the first one! Things like that..Sorry I'm really tiredd and finding it hard to describe. But yeah :smile: Chloe... ! Right *searches more* thanks

oh, that's not the actual dress, but that's the sort of thing.
Struggling to rememebr designer I was thinking of, but now I know the season, it should become easier! I knew somebody here would be able to help!

I can't even picture the dress..that's why it's so hard to describe and find pictures of..! Not very useful I know...!

but it was rouched in the same way as the Chloe dress by strips. But really anything along these lines is great! Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimsplayhard
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->