HELP! Need make up map

SanDiego

Reaction score
HELP! I need help. I have a photo shoot for my hair stylist and I need a map of how to get the Gucci and the Carolina Herrera Make Up Looks,

I will be wearing a mohawk so I think these looks would be cute:

00120f.jpg
100123951.jpg

I really have no clue as to how to put on my own makeup... Where's Ale!!?!

If it´s a make up artist that is going to do your make up, all you will need is those pics that you posted. Take them with you. :wink:

Yeah, I kinda wanted to practice what it would look like first. I still would like to know how to do it myself. Oh well, I guess I will have to play around and see what comes up. The Gucci one looks like there are about 5 different colors going on, the looks simple enough, gold on top purple on bottom...Thanks for your post, Im glad to see someone was listening (or reading )

I´m going to try to give you some help on how to achieve the Gucci look on that pic.

After preparing your face with foundation and concealer, powder you r face with some translucent powder and brush off the excess. This prepares the face and the eyes for the rest of the make up and gives you a good canvas to star with.

First, use some black khol pencil and do a line to contour the eye and spread the line of the pencil with a brush. Then apply the purple eyeshadow and smooth it with a brush and some Q tips (the best to do smokey eyes). smoke the eyeshadow towards the eyebrow. Then, aplly some eye liner after on the top of the khol.
This makes it easier to see the line and also prevents the mistakes that can be made with the liquid liner, because you already have a line that was designed with the khol.

Then, dab some electric/metallic blue eyeshadow with a brush and put it near the lower lashes. L´Oreal has a fabulous blue eyeshadow that looks just like the one on the pic. It´s for the holografic line of eyeshadows.

Then use some white eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eye to get that spot of light that you see.

After it´s all done, put ots of black mascara and the last thing to do is to use some black khol also on the inner rim of the eye. It´s bette if you do this last, because the line in the inner rim tends to fade faster than the others.

Apply some blush to contour the face and some vaseline on the lips.
And you´re ready to go! :wink: :flower:

Hth :smile:

sofialuv said:
If it´s a make up artist that is going to do your make up, all you will need is those pics that you posted. Take them with you. :wink:

^^ i agree. i don't think you have much to worry about. all you need is the picture.

<3 me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->