Hercules #2 : Jamie Dornan and Arnaud Valois

BerlinRocks

Reaction score
[URL=http://www.slide.com/s/QLFl4rnNvz9tqfIf7h8MHNbOtED88Gvc?referrer=hlnk][/URL]
myspace

… HERCULES II, GET READY TO MEET COVER STARS JAMIE DORNAN AND ARNAUD VALOIS PLUS SOME OF THE HOTTEST NEW MALE ACTORS ON THE INTERNATIONAL FILM ARENA: QUIM GUTIERREZ, ALEX PETTYFER, TOBY KEBBEL AND MORE…! FIND OUT WHY MICHAEL ROBERTS IS OBSESSED WITH ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FOR HERCULES BY SEBASTIAN KAUFMANN. WHAT ICONIC WOMEN SUCH AS ANNA DELLO RUSSO, EVA HERZIGOVA AND LAUREN HUTTON REALLY THINK ABOUT MEN AND FROM SERGE LUTENS HOW IMPORTANT IS TO WEAR FRAGRANCE… BUT THAT’S NOT ALL, THERE IS MUCH MORE FROM MARC NEWSON, NADJA SWAROVSKI AS WELL AS THE HOTEST FASHIONS FOR A SIZZLING SUMMER…PLUS AN EARLY TAKE ON THE NEXT SEASON’S MOOD…OUT NOW!!! WWW.HERCULESMAG.COM
http://www.myspace.com/mrhercules

view more on their myspace

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the info! hmm, is this the magazine whose last cover star was Vladmir?

Believe me, the men in Belfast do not look like Jamie Dornan. There must have been something special in the tap water in his house, for him to end up looking like that.

more from their slideshow :

Andrea dello Russo

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ alive! I don't think I even have anything more to say, after the sight of all those lovely young men.

Thanks for the info & the pictures! This looks like an interesting mag. :smile:

tigerrouge said:
Believe me, the men in Belfast do not look like Jamie Dornan. There must have been something special in the tap water in his house, for him to end up looking like that.

Haha , make that all of Ireland actually .

Intercontinental by David Dunan
styled by Francesco Souriges

MH forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->