Hercules Issue 01 Winter 2007 : Vladimir & Julia Restoin Roitfeld by Paola Kudacki

Dieselmax

Reaction score
I discovered this new bi-annual spanish magazine for men and i like what i've seen so far.
I'm looking forward to buying the next issue:rolleyes:

Double side cover:

Vladimir & Julia Restoin Roitfeld
Photographed by Paola Kudacki

Scanned by me.

Please please please scan the Julia and Vlad edits if you can! The covers look gorgeous. I love the fonts. </font nerd>

Julia is everywhere at the moment. I think she's just the it girl right now.

Does an up and coming fashion magazine really have to suck up to Carine and the fashion mafia in able to survive these days? Kinda sad.

metal-on-metal said:
Does an up and coming fashion magazine really have to suck up to Carine and the fashion mafia in able to survive these days? Kinda sad.

i think so too.......:innocent:

It's about time Julia was plastered over magazine covers! I can't wait to see her ed!:buzz: :buzz: :buzz:

I really like the covers! And yeah, wow, Julia IS everywhere.

is this magazine ruled by Carine Roitfeld??!! c'mone her kids are on both covers! what a surprise!
Julia is maybe everywhere because she's Carine's daughter, asst. for different magazines (like V), and new "muse" of Tom Ford for his Estee Lauder perfume!
hehe "telle mère, telle fille"!
p.s : where did you buy those, dieselmax?

I scanned another photo from Julia's editorial:

Scanned by me.

BerlinRocks, i got it at Colette. I'm sure you know this store^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I officially need to buy this magazine!

Is there anywhere in the US its sold? Or will I have to call in favors from Europe?

Julia looks magnifique!
She really is the It girl at the moment; with good reason, if you ask me. I'd rather see her than another Paris Hilton stereotype.

It used to annoy me when I saw "privileged" people getting all the opportunities, until I realised that the real crime would be if a person had opportunities and connections - and failed to make the most of them. At least Julia's a pretty girl, and as long as she's not forced at me constantly in favour of real models, I don't mind her having her moment.

Vladimir looks really good on the cover :heart:

So are there any edits which feature male models in this magazine?

J'ador-DioR said:
So are there any edits which feature male models in this magazine?
Yes there are plenty!

Saw it today on the stands. I judged it prematurely. It's actually a pretty good start. It has its own unique look and feel and the content is pretty decent. Definitely pick it up and have a look.

Full Restoins Edit. I think they're both quite sexy.
All the clothes are from Loewe.

The Young and the Restless
Photographer: Paola Kudacki
Fashion Editor: Franceesco Sourigues

Credit My Scanner

I've been pleasantly surprised by this magazine. All the edits are though my Spanish is not the best the articles have been quite interesting thus far. Very artistic content, it all seems fresh. The Costa Brava edit is like something out of a beautiful dream. Haven't seen such handsome boys in an edit in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->