Herieth Paul

lanvinray

Reaction score
African-Canadian rising star Herieth just got signed with a NY agency last week :woot: This girl is promising :wub:

14m768o.jpg

Agency- Angie's Models & Talent International Canada
Height: 5'11"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown

angiesmodels.com

Hometown: Ottawa,On

Birth sign: Sagittarius

Background: African

Modeling Since Age: 13

How discovered: I went to an open call Angie's

Awkward Modeling Moment: I was in Montreal Fashion Week and I was backstage getting ready and the designer was talking to me in French I was talking to her in English...it was so confussing and awkward at the same time

Most Embarrassing Runway Mishap: Last year at Angie's Showcase we had to go on the runway with bare feet for a collection and I tripped over my own bare feet!

Most Bizarre Modeling Experience: I was doing the Bayshore Fashion Show and we were wearing clothes for the 2010 Winter Olympics and I went on stage with a tag hanging on my armpit !

Favorite things: Shopping, Cooking and Sleeping.

Favorite music and or band: Jazz, Hip Hop and Aretha Flanklin.

Favorite designers/models: Cindy Crawford and Stella McCartney

Favorite foods: Shrimp and Cheese

Hobbies: Reading , Singing and Dancing

Style after work and at play: Big bangels/big necklaces and kind of going to a cafe in France look.

Movie you want to see next: Letters to Juliet

Most Embarrassing song on your iPod: The Village People-YMCA

Dreams and Goals: I want to be in every magazine cover by 18

About Angie’s - your agency/booker: Angie and Lou are just amazing! They have been nice to me and I really appreciate it...And Angie is like a Mom to me..thank you so much Angie!!

angiesmodels.com

There's only 1 pic for now, I'll post more once her online portfolio becomes available :smile:

:woot: Herieth is signed with Women Management in NY, Paris, Milan :flower:

She look amazing in these poloroids :wub:

Herieth1.jpg
herieth2.jpg
herieth3.jpg
herieth4.jpg

**************.net

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. Now, this girl I'm excited for. Does anyone see an uncanny resemblance to that young Tyra Banks? That wonderful skin, innocent yet alluring stare on those diamond shaped eyes. I wasn't as excited for her first shot but these polaroids have me sold!

^ That was my first thought too. She is very pretty. I hope she can pull off an edge!

Simply put, she's stunning. A little commercial for my personal tastes, but undeniably beautiful. :flower:

OMG!!!! :woot: I'm so excited for her! :woot: Women will surely develop her into a star :clap:

Very young, but very promising too! I'm keeping eyes on hers.

The "problem" with her being so young is that the buzz she has now will fizzle during the school year... and because she's Canadian YOU KNOW she is going to school, unlike the Russians or Brazilians that will take time off school to try their hand at modeling. Who knows if she can keep this frame past 14 anyways. Gorgeous girl though.

^ Yeah, I see what you mean. She's in NY at the moment according to her mother agency's blog, I assume doing some tests and meeting clients. I'm sure Women will hold her off runway until next year at least.

I just read what she said.she seems to be intersted in fashion since she mentions a good designer that isn't so cliché.Anyone noticed how tall she is for her age? :ermm: she will be a giant when she's 18 and on the cover of every magazine :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->