Hermès F/W 2024.25 Paris

so much beautiful outwerwear and nice flowy dressess. A bit sad the colour pallete wasnt more diverse.

The opening was a slog. That dark cordovan red and coffee was heavy. rich deep colors of the leathers indicates theyre beautifully dyed though.

A beautiful well built collection. These are all coherent looks a woman can just wear off the runway. Hermes value is its plug-and-play sophistication. The Hermes customer wants to put no work into looking like they shop in Paris and only buy the best.

No, I love this for Hermes. It's all about conservative quality with this house for me. The fabrics look truly exquisite and the construction is immaculate. I do think more color could've taken this to another level though.

It’s consistent.
It’s fine but I don’t like Nadege’s Hermes. Nice fabrics but then, nothing…
But then, RTW is not the category I’m particularly interested in when it comes to Hermes.

I guess I might just wait for the announcement of a new CD to care.

I think like @Kanzai that Tod’s have found the formula I want from Hermes…More about style than trends.

I really liked it.
the colour palette is very good for the Fall/Winter season that shade of yellow was such a good surprise!
it all looks luxurious (maybe the dresses were the most basic pieces…) and the leather quality looks amazing!

meeeehhhh... sooo many ill-fitting looks

I have the same feeling as I did w/ DVN: Yeah, good clothes, but definitely not as strong as the last f/w collection.

That said, I have nothing but positive thoughts for all of this. Good work, m’dear.

It's all just so consistently flawless, sleek, streamlined, immaculate, wearable, expensive-looking and extremely well made that I can never bring myself to dislike a Hermès collection - and this season is certainly no different. Gorgeous colour palette, fabrics and textures.

^^^ Absolutely.

The leathers are no-nonsense sumptuous with every seam being that exact, precise and purposeful to last and last. Sure, it’s boring but the woman isn’t drowned in silly gimmicks and desperate flexing.You can keep your overwrought/overworked/overburdened Loewe/Schiaparelli/Rabanne that’s the equivalent of fashion victim Edie Monsoon billboarding in 5 years, while the Hermes leather separates here will endure with not a whiff of fashion victim telltale sign. That I’ll gladly take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->