Hermès Menswear S/S 2025 Paris

I think Hermès should stop producing the Oran sandals and the Birkin and the Kelly. They are just synonymous of bad taste at this stage. I used to love the Kelly but at this point, it’s worse than a Cartier love bracelet 🤮

This though, it screams wealth in the best possible way. Props to Veronique.
i do agree there is a lot of H product with the H as a integrated logo in acc like shoes and belts and home decor & rtw or the closure of the kelly on sneakers & shoes bracelets it is tacky in the sense of obvious commercial, their can be a more balance with design not relying on idea of logo in form off the H even if they say it's about the playfulness of the company.

i think all big brands suffer from design logo/emblem overload and lack of discipline and should be all on a logo free diet cure for view years , and focus on design and materials and construction and quality.

Sometimes when the CDs of these titanic brands are so deep in their rarified, privileged bubbles of wealth, they ironically end up producing designs that are just mediocre rehashing of mid-90s JC Penny menswear LOL This offering couldn’t be more midrange department-store for the male retiree shopper if she tried… Armani in his currents state is giving consumer-end mother-of-the bride dated womenswear with that infant's color-palette, while Demna’s idea of high streetwear with high fashion pricetags has become ripping off Skid Row. These people really need to take a few weeks and walk amongst the commoners: Put on a pair of sensible Skechers, take the metro, walk in the suburban malls and outlets, eat at KFC (since that damn franchise is everywhere) and see and experience how the masses dress— to get an idea of what not to design… I usually like her Hermes since there are always solid separates here and there that’s for a customer who’s got more important things going on than faSHON. But if I’m being kind, this is offering is just a premium Nautica. She’s very hit and miss. And this season her Hermes is an absolute miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->