Hermès S/S 2025 Paris

Is their actual runway RTW making any money ? I remembered the interview with Véronique Nichanian from a while ago where she stated that, basically, most of the VIC are having menswear pieces customised for them and the menswear runway pieces are available only in selected few stores and super limited quality (example of the men’s size of the coat that was available only in Paris and they had go send it to Dubai or something along these lines). I feel like womenswear is just a background for new re-editions of the bags / new models. Maybe some scarves or shoes. So as a background is pretty boring and stiff.

^ In 2023, rtw sales grew 28%, though they combined it with acc. To be fair, these stuffs are very nicely when inspected in person, and priced rather competitively for this sector, especially considering their quality and make.
Yes they are competitive compared to Loro Piana and The Row and over expensive brands. And extremely well-made.
But tbh you know that people will buy the RTW to get offered the JPG retourné birkin …

Yes they are competitive compared to Loro Piana and The Row and over expensive brands. And extremely well-made.
But tbh you know that people will buy the RTW to get offered the JPG retourné birkin …
more chances with jewelry and watches.......important is to have a mixed spending lol

Hermès womenswear is one of a kind ! Nadège is doing an exceptional job ! Great collection ! Love the see-through knit ! Stunning ! Nobody does timeless luxury like them ! I pray to whom ever will hear it that LVMH never buys them ! These s.o.bs woudn't know what timeless luxury is if you'd hit them over the head with it. F them.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the show! I loved the set and also the dynamic walks. I find the collection very appealing.

Well, the JPG Shoulder Birkin is back.
temp.JPG
As seen in runway look no. 48 this season; this style first debuted in 2004 designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier.
It was discontinued in 2010, and has been a sought after archival piece on the sustainable luxury market.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert0199
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->