Hilary Rhoda seen canoodling Sean Avery

VogueElle Addict

Rhoda Addict
Reaction score
sean_avery.jpg
June 23, 2009 --
HILARY Rhoda isn't just a football fan -- she's also a hockey fan. Having dated new Jet QB Marc Sanchez (after posing with him in GQ and helping him celebrate his $50 million contract), the curvy brunette looked very cozy with Ranger Sean Avery last night at Brother Jimmy's in Murray Hill. "They were doing shots of Jack Daniels and Patron, and she had her hands on his arm as they canoodled at the corner of the bar," said our spy. "Sanchez was nowhere to be found."
nypost.com

After Eugena-gate here comes Hilary-gate.
She seems to have a penchant for famous athletes.

GROSS. She is way too pretty for him.

I wouldn't touch a sports star with a ten foot pole. The majority of them are walking STDs.

I liked her better with Mark Sanchez, although his history of alleged sexual assault is a tad worrying.

^ Hhaha, I wonder too, Poor guy. :cry: His gonna be hurt. :(

Good for nothing supermodel canoodler! :angry: :judge: Hilary is WAYY out of his league, and I hope she knows that! And he clearly doesnt know who Hilary's biggest fan is :rolleyes:
If I was over there he'd be canoodling with my fist!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking up to gorgeousness everyday might be why some gals seem to go the opposite with their mates? :ninja:

on Friday my brother saw Hilary and her boyfriend Sean Avery at our beach club, having dinner by the pool overlooking the Long Island Sound. He used to be friends with her when they were younger, and she stopped to talk to him for a little bit.

^^ :shock: :o :o What the__! You know Hilary?!!

That good for nothing supermodel canoodler!! :censored:

He is way out of her league. Hilary you can do better :judge:

As far as money goes, he isn't even one of the better players in his game and he makes more money than she does probably, so she could be out of her league.

As far as looks, I'd say she could do better.

GROSS. She is way too pretty for him.

I wouldn't touch a sports star with a ten foot pole. The majority of them are walking STDs.

That is a pretty big generalization, I have 2 family members who play professional sports, 1 got married at the very beginning of his career and just now is 23, and has 2 kids, he has been preaching in the summer as well, so I doubt he has std's or is out fooling around like single people would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->