Hildie Gifstad

lanvinray

Reaction score
I saw this newbie on Ford's website today :smile: Her look is very stong & interesting, I wonder what's her nationality or ethnicity :heart:

hg0.jpg
hg.jpg

hg02.jpg
hg01.jpg

Agency: Ford NY
Height: 5'11''
Bust: 30
Waist: 24
Hips: 35
Dress: 0
Shoe: 10
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Ford Models

Shes from Norway, 18years old (I think she looks much older, which is not bad tho) and her Motheragency is Specimen Models :flower:

DSC_7094lowres.jpg

hildie-stellar-polaroids-.jpg

specimenmodels.blogspot

Ah, I remember you showed her to me once cold_sun! She's amazing very oldschool yet harsh exactly what i like!

She was on TheImagist.com and I'm going to keep an eye on her. She is very interesting.

HILDE: FORD: A NEW PROPOSITION

no911t.jpg

Hilde: Ford: PH: Paul Rowland
Again that 90's feeling! It is coming kids.

And now also featured on fashion does it better. Thats attention Id say ^_^

Here Ya Go
51188223_p.jpg
51188245_p.jpg
51188252_p.jpg
51188279_p.jpg

Hildie @ Specimen Model Management

It's the kind of things that happens all the time, everyday and no matter what you're actually doing. At work or after, during our lunch break or shopping some magazines. At work the best example might be when we need to check something out, you actually do it then suddenly topic changes without notice and you see how complex it is to have a creative job because your creative mind is pretty complex. Period. We went to Specimen's blog to double check something about one of their girls, started browsing their page and stumbled across a model who wasn't on our schedule. One we've never seen before and never heard of. We just forgot what we were looking for and let our inspiration go wild.

51188050.jpeg
51188076.jpeg

So, let's just skip our own story now to concentrate on Hildie, the girl who suddenly caught our eyes and attention at Specimen. Tall (5'11 -180), 18-years-old and from Norway, that's it for the biography details and that's actually the only facts you should know, the rest is only... inspiration, again. It might be a matter of visual shocks, shock of the new or shock of the unexpected revivals of lost memories. The rise of a certain aesthetic that has never stopped thrilling us over seasons and years, that gets more or less visibility depending on the moment but keeps going its way day in, day out.Her mother agent told us she's been getting the right attention from the right people and even if we can only imagine who they could be (well one of them is known, initials P.R.), we can already rejoice at the thought of seeing Hildie's vibe make some waves. The sooner the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obsessed.

It's Sissy Spacek, Hannelore, Malgosia, Romina, etc and yet she really stands as her own girl. Very exciting.

Obsessed.
Hannelore.

Exactly my thoughts... and now that you say it, I see some Sissy-vibe in her too. First time I saw her was on the polaroid sheet from Specimen on second post and she immediately caught my attention. Though I think I really started be obsessed too after seeing a lot of pictures of Hannelore these last days, remembering me Specimen had this kid waiting for her moment :heart:

Exciting. She has very unique features. Big eyes, very long face. I see a bit of Masha in her. It will be interesting to see her featured by some talented photographers.

Where is this Specimen agency based? I've never heard of it before and there's very little about it on the net. Please share!

she looks absolutely breathtaking - i adore her face shape, but she really does look old... hmm.

Where is this Specimen agency based? I've never heard of it before and there's very little about it on the net. Please share!

They are an international model agency, based in the US but they rep girls from various countries including South Africa, Germany, Norway and US of course (just speaking about the girls, might be more for the boys). So far they seem to be very high-profile and fashion-focused.

They are an international model agency, based in the US but they rep girls from various countries including South Africa, Germany, Norway and US of course (just speaking about the girls, might be more for the boys). So far they seem to be very high-profile and fashion-focused.

If they are US based, why would they place her with Ford in their own home market? :blink: Not that I'm complaining that Paul Rowland has got his hands on her, I'm just wondering.

Yes, based in Washington and rather concentrated on boys for the high commercial market, but slowly about to gain a foothold on managing women's careers (those of Marike le Roux, Maddie Welch).... The runner has some promising newfaces nearly all of them enjoying quite nice placements as Hildie does, hope everything will go well espesially for Hildie, Chelsea and Nele, at least :crush:

ETA: As i said the agency is based quite some "miles" away from New York and the owner himself has enough to do with managing careers and scouting new faces + placing them and what all belongs to it..... So, it would be not that clever to represent his newfaces also in NYC as NYC does not belong to his area of responsibility and he couldn't keep up with the work of NYC based agencies (which is understandable) because his main aim goes into another direction (Specimen -> Scouting + Managing // Ford -> Booking)... It's a wise decision and i guess every motheragent who is based in the US but not in NYC does it the same way....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, based in Washington and rather concentrated on boys for the high commercial market, but slowly about to gain a foothold on managing women's careers (those of Marike le Roux, Maddie Welch).... The runner has some promising newfaces nearly all of them enjoying quite nice placements as Hildie does, hope everything will go well espesially for Hildie, Chelsea and Nele, at least :crush:

ETA: As i said the agency is based quite some "miles" away from New York and the owner himself has enough to do with managing careers and scouting new faces + placing them and what all belongs to it..... So, it would be not that clever to represent his newfaces also in NYC as NYC does not belong to his area of responsibility and he couldn't keep up with the work of NYC based agencies (which is understandable) because his main aim goes into another direction (Specimen -> Scouting + Managing // Ford -> Booking)... It's a wise decision and i guess every motheragent who is based in the US but not in NYC does it the same way....

Ah, if they are Washington based, then I understand completely. I just assumed that they worked from NY. Thanks for the explanation!

I think it's quite well explained and to reply to Omnis the US... that's quite a large country. And even if you're rather close to NY, managing+scouting and booking are not necessarily going hand in hand. It's like for Katie Fogarty for example, she's with Next but has a mother agency in her country, Mother Model Managment... and so on. :flower:

I think it's quite well explained and to reply to Omnis the US... that's quite a large country. And even if you're rather close to NY, managing+scouting and booking are not necessarily going hand in hand. It's like for Katie Fogarty for example, she's with Next but has a mother agency in her country, Mother Model Managment... and so on. :flower:

or Sebastians Management/AL Models, responsible as motheragent but yeah as you said working hand in hand with NYC based agencies although being based in NYC (maybe just one step away from the large agencies haha)...

Does the Women's board @ Specimen actually work for you? I'm checking it like every week and it does still not open :ermm:

Finally someone to get EXCITED about. Can't wait to see her in editorials, I completely agree with the Hannelore comparisons!

I've just seen her on FDIB and it was defenietely a real love at the first sight! I'm lately into this raw kind of look, but she explores something new combining delicate blue colour of eyes with something so frightened in them... WOW! :heart::o

I'm sure nijuyanah will be obsessed as well!
Well, 100 points for you - totally obsessed with Hildie :blush: She's not quite the type of girl I'm usually rooting for but that rough yet very clear look totally got me :heart: Not to mention: a certain "mature" touch in a girl's appeal always does it for me these days (with so many 12-year-old-looking-doll-faces around).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->