Holly Thompson

purplethistle

Reaction score
Tried looking for her in search and didn't find anything.
She is with Work:agency

Height 5'8
Bust 31
Waist 26
Shoe 8
Hair Blonde
Eyes Blue

Unfortunately the site won't allow right clicking so here is the ed from Vogue Australia september 2009 Scanned by me.
Short & Suite

She's in the latest Oyster mag and the photos are so beautiful....don't feel like scanning so I'll try and find them on the net :rofl:

db1t.jpg
db2p.jpg
db3z.jpg

[work]

^they weren't the photos btw those are from doingbird magazine I think. I will scan them tomorrow night hopefully :smile:
holopener.jpg
holspread4.jpg
hol6.jpg
hol3.jpg

[work]

Ok, so these aren't the ones used in Oyster but they're from the same shoot. For Shibui Salon :woot:
picture2wmh.png
picture1fpg.png

[GenKay]

AND more:rofl: I'm so sorry guys. I really like her (probably because she looks like me haha)
holly1.jpg
holly2.jpg

[GenKayBlog]

some of these might not be her:unsure: oh well:buzz:

[picsandmodels.blogspot]

She's doing Antz Pantz :buzz:
antz-pantz-bloomer-holly.jpg
NGHollyAntz2.jpg

[stylemelbourne+letsshop]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow. Thanks for those. Now I don't have to scan them myself. I really hope to see more of this girl in next months vogue aus.

^she's popped up in other parts, I found her whilst looking through the August (I think) issue of Vogue Aus
she really sprang out of nowhere:rofl:
Gen Kay posted some more screenshots of her on her blog!
holly-3.jpg
holly-2.jpg
holly-1.jpg

[genkay.com/blog]

Last edited by a moderator:
^ she also had a little mini article in Vogue October 2009. Seems like Kristie might have have favourite to add to her list.

:buzz::buzz::buzz: Nicole's cover? I wasn't sure whether to buy it because it was wrapped in a plastic casing and came with a tote bag :ermm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->