Homeland

newprincesita

Reaction score
I cannot believe this GREAT show doesn´t have its own thread!!!:woot:

I´m in episode 9 of the first season, but so far it´s one of the best things I´ve ever seen on TV lately.

Claire Danes and Demian Lewis are AWESOME, very well deserved Golden Globe nominations.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1796960/

Do not miss this show!!:woot::woot::woot:

This is the best now show this season. I like that the storyline is so believable.

great acting, great storytelling, great scripts, actors that can still surprise you.

Damian Lewis is a GREAT asset to this show. I couldn´t believe that he is actually british, and he has a thick accent. It doesn´t show at all, at least to me that english is not my first language.

Claire Danes is also spot on, so believable, so compelling. Really best show this season.

Best new show! all the twists makes your head spin so fast... great everything, I can´t think of one thing that´s wrong with this show :smile:

Today I´m watching the finale!

I´m sad I devoured it so quickly, now I´m gonna have to wait almost a year for more.

just saw second episode of second season and I'm lef speechless .... :o
can't believe the ending.

such an amazing show:woot:

Oh My Gaaaawd! The last episode´s two last minutes!!! What a great show.

I'm impressed with 2nd season so far.

I love Carrie, she is so amazing complex character. Claire is doing such a great job.

i maranthoned the first season (and first two eps of the second) over the weekend and i can't wait for the next ep, the last few minutes of the last ep were so amazing, can't wait to see what happens next

what could possibly Saul do with that news...I hope he manages to stay alive...

^the whole time while he was watching the video i was scared that other CIA guy (he sent to the other room to take a rest...i'm terrible with names, no idea what's his name) would came and kill him. can we trust him?
but honestly i doubt anything will happen to Saul (at least i hope so because i love him)
maybe because Brody doesn't really mention what exactly he wanted to do in the video they can't really do anything and because of the mole, Saul won't tell anyone (but Carrie hopefully, she needs some good news).
did Carrie's sister ever tell anyone that Carrie said that Brody new that little boy that got killed during the attack (right before she fell asleep at the hospital)? i can't remember.

but i love that Saul now also knows that Brody isn't what he claims to be. i would've never thought that this would happen so early in the season.
any guesses on who could be the mole?

I actually though Saul was the mole... I had an uneasy feeling about him last season when he sent those agents after Carrie. This season is certainly living up to the standard of last year! The chase scene after Carrie ran back into the house in S02E02 was amazing and so suspenseful! Love this show.

^i don't want that to be true, simply because i love him so much, but it's crossed my mind. i was thinking it could be the head CIA guy (Estes), but i'm just not sure.

Back in season 1 when Saul was very nervous during the lie detector test, I thought he could be the mole That scene was weird...

I think they wanted us to believe it is Saul ever since the razor blade incident but I have a bad feeling something bad will happen to him in the next episode now that obtains such information. I really hope not. If they want to drag this storyline out further, please just destroy the video. Don't do anything to Saul and his beard or make him a mole.

But we do know that Carrie 'finds out' again because she's heard in the trailer saying "You're a traitor and a terrorist and now it's time to pay for that."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->