Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Brown
Date of Birth: December 18
Place of Birth: Scotland
Height: 5'10" ; 178cm
Measurements: (US) 34-24-35.5 ; (EU) 87-62-90
Shoe Size: (US) 10 ; (EU) 41
Agencies: 'Elite', New York 'FAM', Paris 'Select', London

Advertisements: Bergdorf Goodman, Emanuel Ungaro, Givenchy, Hamilton & Inches, Hermes, Isaac Mizrahi, Marks & Spencer, Nina Ricci, No.7, Pringle, Ralph Lauren, Rena Lange, Russell & Bromley, Sky, Ungaro 'Diva' perfume, Vivienne Westwood
Magazine Covers: France: 'Elle' - March 1996; 'Elle' - January 1997

Japan: 'Elle' - July 1998

UK: 'Harper's & Queen' - September 1999

US: 'Elle' - February 1997
Fashion Shows: Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1997 {Alexander McQueen, Anna Molinari, Antonio Berardi, Bella Freud, Bill Blass, Blumarine, Carolina Herrera, Christian Lacroix, Comme des Garçons, Dries van Noten, Emanuel Ungaro, Genny, Gianfranco Ferré, Guy Laroche, Hervé Leger, Lawrence Steele, Moschino, Philip Treacy, Salvatore Ferragamo, Vivienne Westwood}
Haute Couture - Autumn/Winter 1997 {Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, Givenchy, Thierry Mugler}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1998 {Antonio Berardi, Anna Molinari, Collette Dinnigan, Christian Lacroix, Clements Ribeiro, Erreuno, Gianfranco Ferré, Genny, Ghost, Givenchy, Hervé Leger, Julien MacDonald, Krizia, Lainey Keogh, Moschino, Nina Ricci, Paul Costelloe}
Haute Couture - Spring/Summer 1998 {Christian Lacroix, Givenchy, Thierry Mugler, Valentino}

Notes: Honor was brought up in Beaufort Castle, Scotland. Her career began at the age of 18 after she left St. Mary's College with three 'A' levels and began a fashion editorial internship at British Vogue with her cousin Isabella Blow. It was there that someone suggested she should become a model and she subsequently visited the FAM agency in Paris. She was signed immediately. However, her career did not immediately take off so she enrolled at La Sorbonne University to study French civilisation. After a highly successful modelling career, Honor has since returned to studying and went to California to study American Literature. She has modelled for the famous Pirelli calendar and had a part in the short film 'The Cookie Thief'.

she is blue blood...like stella:shock:..this is my fav of her..will post more in the coming days..:flower:pic from fmd1.com

love

love her...one of my favorite models of all times...
Ill try getting some pictures!!!
Love her name too, it´s my baby girl´s second name.
:heart:

love her...one of my favorite models of all times...
Ill try getting some pictures!!!
Love her name too, it´s my baby girl´s second name.
:heart:

:woot:glad someone know her!!!!!ppl always chase new&young models here...she have quitted modeling now...and run a art gallery in rhode island(?)....i think..and thanks for the pic!

Ah yes,i liked her work^_^

Come on the Scots! Anyway he has the most gorgeous eyes, big and cute. love it

000000002552-honor_fraser-fit.jpg
000000103593-honor_fraser-fit.jpg

000000055807-honor_fraser-fullsize.jpg
000000055806-honor_fraser-fullsize.jpg

courtesy fashionmodeldirectory.

She's boring but the pic of her in the floaty white dress is amazing :heart:

i remember her (wearing Givenchy Couture, i think) with McQueen giving Björk an award....
i'm surprised we had no thread about her.....
thanks kasper!

I wish we could have more Scottish models on the catwalks like the late 90's but Colours and Superior seem to be fixated on finding more commercial talent -_-

She was so cool back then. But as far as i remember i have never done much print with her - she was all over the catwalks but very little print i have seen..

thx..i didnt know much about her...i just saw an candid of her on a hong kong fashion critic book...she was amazing!..well...i just found an ed from vogue paris:blush:..mid-90's..i think

from bbs.[SIZE=-1]cscu.cc

btw,can anyone givenchy hc 99ss pics?she opened the show..i just googled and found this old piece of news..:blink:
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

found a pic for you, kasper!

Honor Fraser and Nadja Auermann with Vivienne Westwood backstage at her ss1996 show.
nadjahonortz5.jpg

corbis

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->