Hot Or Not (boots)?

newfashion

Reaction score
Hot :rolleyes: or not :sick: ???
22222.jpg

not really... So I mean that Its really casual... But well, if worn with a sexy outfit, could looc hot. :wink:

Very Hot! I love the color, the tall shaft and especially the heels. They are very tall (which is all I will wear), but they are not actually stilettoes, so they should be easy to walk in. By the way, who makes them? Price? Thanks!

I like them very much. I like that the heel isn't one of those outdated chunky heels but isn't a skinny stiletto either.

Also, I love how the shaft is straight instead of curving with the leg. It gives them a more casual, playful look but the heel height makes it very easy for them to be dressed up.

the toe and heel shape are hot; but the boot shaft being so loose, but not quite slouchy... not so much.

i really, really like those :blush:. i, too, would like to know who made them and price :ninja:

Really... I don't like them. They would be OK except, as mentioned, they look a little tube-ish in the shaft...

I think they look great. The heels look to be about what, 3 1/2 to 3 3/4 inches high B)

I finally shoved my nerves away for a while today and told someone I work with that her boots looked great, they were not too dissimilar from those cept the heels were slightly more chunky and the toe was more rounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->