Hottest Male Designer

Marc Jacobs is just not trying too hard lately with his over the top attention wh*re 50 yso daddy attitude,that is so disgusting,no matter how hard he has been trying can not change the fact how sloppy geeky and chubby he used to be,errr,he is just not that talented at all

TREVOFASHIONISTO: Riccardo as a Bear?!?!??! Will he turn into a Walter Van Beirendonck-type?:lol:

The funny thing about Riccardo is that no one would look twice at him if he wasn't "Riccardo Tisci: Designer of Givenchy". The clerk at one of my local convenience store look a lot like him, down to the ragtag wardrobe, and no one's swooning over him when they're in there buying smokes.

happytrail: I've never read/heard anything from Olivier Rousteing, so I won't comment on him as a person, but since this is a thread about their looks, he just comes across as a typical rich, young trendy gay man-- verging on the flashy side.

Tom, I find incredibly talented and intelligent as a creative individual, not just as a designer; I adore A Single Man.

I can't stand the way he talks, and I can see how that comes off as pretentious, but he does back up that talk with the walk-- to me, anyways. On a purely superficial and shallow level, his perfectly groomed beard annoys me greatly; he just looks like he takes hours to get ready. I read he takes 4 baths a day.... That type of over-pampering and indulgence is a huge turn-off-- in men or women. And his forced and overly-practiced "steely but sexy" squint is like something out of Zoolander. Tom is intelligent, talented and a naturally handsome man, why he chooses to look so botoxed and overly-groomed is kind of a shame.

julien520: Never liked Marc Jacobs' designs nor his personality, which just makes his current incarnation as a dime-a-dozen p*rn model-type just gross, complete with the trashy tattoos. I find nothing attractive about him.

Another designer I should include in the "turn-on" category is Stefano Pilati. I don't know if he's been mentioned here, but he is very attractive. He's not a classically beautiful, handsome type like Joseph Altuzarra and Olivier Theyskens. It's his understated, quiet and naturally masculine demeanor, and very sophisticated and mature attitude I find genuinely sexy. He's not a caricature of a fashionable man, or a gay man, or a gay man in fashion-- he simply comes across as a refined and sophisticated gentleman.

^ the 4 baths a day ... if that were you or me, it would be clearly recognized for the ocd behavior it is :wink: instead, fashion magazines write articles about it like it's totally normal ... :P couldn't agree more about the over-grooming ... he could certainly learn something from haider ackermann. or should i say, haider could certainly teach him something ... on the grooming and the general shallowness fronts :innocent:

Another designer I should include in the "turn-on" category is Stefano Pilati. I don't know if he's been mentioned here, but he is very attractive.

yes! i have mentioned him on my list before. i think he's the sexiest designer...but i'm incredibly biased because my boyfriend looks so much like him! :brows: :lol:

^^^ So which came first: You're with your boyfriend because he resembles Stefano whom you really like-- or you like Stefano because he reminds you of your boyfriend? :lol:

fashionista-ta: I don't know how any working person has time for 4 baths a day...

High fashion is such a privilege, so it's easy to get lost in such extreme decadence-- still a huge turn-off though. I think your signature is a mantra we all can live by.

With the exception of Donatella, whom I think is really really really scary-looking rather than just gaudy, the majority of women designers are genuinely, impeccably stylish-- or at least restrained in their style; like Phoebe, Stella, Miuccia, Jil, Ann... What is it with some gay men that they have to be so garishly over-the-top???? Desperately seeking attention?

^^^ So which came first: You're with your boyfriend because he resembles Stefano whom you really like-- or you like Stefano because he reminds you of your boyfriend? :lol:

it's just a coincidence that my boyfriend looks like stefano...although stefano is totally the type of guy i'm attracted to (only more rugged)...and my dating record does tend to lean towards scruffy redheads or blondes, so...:shock: :lol:

Olivier Theyskens:wub: He's not hot for me but very cute.
Tom Ford, Haider Ackermann, Riccardo Tisci, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez :wub:

I love everything about Tom Ford if I wasn't married and very attracted to my bad a** hubby I think I would be all over him :lol: my hubs does have many of his traits and resembles him..except his has a bit more scruff :crush:
Posted via Mobile Device

I really feel like we should open a fashion bloggers hotness thread because I mean fashion bloggers are the ones constantly taking pictures of themselves to put on the web to be judged.

Hmmm I think just a lot of fashion designers make average people who obsess about fashion feel inadequate because they haven't got that "I look like a p*rn star, take drugs constantly and not only get away with it but capitalise on it" kind of look.

Buuuuuuuuut Rick Owens is awesome, not hot but looks awesome. And I really respect Raf annnddd I find Olivier Theyskens hot. But if I met any of these people in rl I probably would think differently because their egos would probably be way too big.

He's probably been mentioned before but Erdem Moralioglu is so cute.

34ru6mo.jpg
oj1006.png

zimbio and londonfashionweek.com

Raf Simons is an attractive man. Gif courtesy of rafsimonsreactions.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Vogue UK, Raf Simons is "one of the most attractive men in fashion, tall and slim with a physical and sartorial ease that marks him out in an environmet filled with more mannered presences."

Digital Edition Vogue UK 01/2013

Raf Simons is engaged yet remote, seductive in the manner of a mysterious boy glimpsed in the hall at school. His face is handsome, at odds with itself: martial black eyebrows over the undefended gaze of dark-blue eyes, the mouth curiously tight, the lower jaw thrust forward. He hates to be photographed and often takes his bows with his tongue thrust inside his lower lip. His dark hair is short, brushed forward. At 45 he has the lanky body of a tall teenager. He wears no watch and carries an ancient, un-smart cell phone, on which he claims to be able to text faster than anyone else. He dresses like a student—the collar of a red shirt visible at the crewneck of a dark sweater with elbow patches, dark pants. Lines of seditious nail heads along the sides of his black lace-ups are the only things that signal the impertinence of fashion. "Prada," he says. "Old."

Source: harpersbazaar.com

uh, we can just relax and do some small talk:wink: to me it's still Patrik Ervell. I'm not moving, no.

The vast majority of the fashion designers are handsome, actually. In no particular order: Raf Simons, Hedi Slimane, Riccardo Tisci, Olivier Theyskens, Felipe Oliveira Baptista, Lazaro Hernandez, Zac Posen, Nicolas Ghesquière, Peter Dundas, Yigal Azrouël, Marc Jacobs, Dries Van Noten, Joseph Altuzarra, Tom Ford...

hiphunters.com

Riccardo Tisci

elle.com

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul