How Much Water Do You Drink Per Day?

TheSoCalledPrep

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been done. I'm sure it has been. :unsure:

I'm just curious about everyone's water loves. I, personally, will only drink spring water unless dying of thirst and stuck in a mall. My favorite being Evian. :heart: Aquafina and Dasani are horrible, they taste like iron. Fiji, Jessica Simpson's water of choice, is just... tap water. :innocent:

Out of a tap. Maybe filtered if I can be bothered :unsure: Isn't that what most people drink? :shock:

any kind of spring water

I hate tap water and can't drink it.

I fill a 2L water bottle up with filtered, purified water each morning from my kitchen.

'Designer Water' is so pretentious and silly to me...

Tap water clearly rules and should have been an option. My family has had Poland Spring delievered to our house since I was little but I am not a fan. I like tap water.

I drink 'Still Mount Franklin' which is an Australian brand. Purely because it's the nicest tasting water IMO - and it comes in a 1.5litre bottle - which I can fill up if I need to with normal, filtered water.

never drink tap water, my fave local brands are Ioli and Lytos, when in Paris i prefer Volvic or Contrex... when in a restaurant i guess Evian is the best -global- choice

i drink one and a half to two bottles a day.. love water

Dude, where's the tap water? I drink my water straight out of the faucet.

I hate bottled water...it tastes like plastic and is all flat. I like it better out of the faucet because it gets aerated in the pipes and has more free oxygen in it (tiny, tiny, tiny bubbles) which gives it a little bit of pep. Also, we have hard water locally (mineral water to the posh) and it has a better "taste" to it anyway.

Kansas City has a good water department. Whatever they do to purify the water before piping it around the city is good. There is no chlorine taste at all.

The only time I will drink bottled water is if I am at a concert or on a roadtrip and wherever we are does have nasty water. But I find I get used to the water wherever we are. In the town where I lived in college, the water had so much chlorine in it that my hair actually got lighter from showering in that all the time! But you get used to the taste, and when we moved to York, where they do have quite good water, it tasted weird because I was used to that chlorine smell.

evian for spring water, but I drink so much water I can't afford to drink bottled water all day long, plus so much wasted plastic. :unsure: brita filtered tap water when I'm at home, and straight from the tap in scotland (buying a brita filter this term though)...

Oh, I drink tap all of the time..... my tap and Evian are the best water out there, hands down. But some of my friends have the nastiest tap water.... it's so sickening.....

There is no way I could drink Evian ONLY. I'd be broke, considering that I drink about 100+ oz a day.... :lol:

about the standard 8-10 glasses a day...

I chose 3L a day, but I know that I can drink even more... I stock myself with big bottles of Pellegrino and I can drink eight a day, easily :wink:

I love water :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->