How shoes should fit?

kristina7

Reaction score
is it ok to wear heels without stockings? I got a pair of slip-on shoes from a store...and ..I like to wear shoes without stockings,...but with these particular ones, I get blistered if I wear them like that. see, I wear sneakers 110& of the time, so I'm just really unsure of how slip-on shoes are supposed to fit ? Should they be form-fitting, or should I exchange these ones in particular for something that's a half size larger? Because as it is right now, I can't just stand up and slip the shoes off... should I buy a half size larger ? I mean, are my feet supposed to be able to move around while inside the shoe? ...Oh and the only reason I don't want to wear stockings or footies with the shoes is because I never see celebrities wear them.

I'm not a big fan of stockings or hose, never was. that's why I went with the creative career path. :lol: at least until recent years it wasn't acceptable to wear heels without stockings, thankfully the times have changed, big time. now its heinous to see hose at all. blisters can erupt for many reasons, ill fitting, tight shoes or it could be they just need to break in. if the shoe is snug and you cant move you toes it's most likely too small, try a half size larger. slip-on fit can be a challenging shoe choice if the cut of the shoe doesn't fit your foot just right because there is nothing to hold you foot in but the shape. try other slip on's to see what works best for your foot but you definitely don't need stockings to prevent blisters. with heels try tights instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->