How to get the gifts you want?

UNiQFashionista

Fashion Icon googoo gagaa
Reaction score
Ok so how do you get what you want from christmas,Birthday, anniversary..etc..
My Hubby doesnt remember and doesnt get subtle hints of what I want- and frankly, I find it unromantic to just tell him what to get me- as I still want to be surprised.
I'm sure a lot of you are in the same situation, so any ideas?

I'm completely un-subtle...I just ask :lol:. Or my husband and I will each make up a "Wish List"...that way you're not 100% sure what you're getting but you know it's something you actually want.

I'm completely un-subtle...I just ask :lol:. Or my husband and I will each make up a "Wish List"...that way you're not 100% sure what you're getting but you know it's something you actually want.

That's what I do with my family. It makes gift exchanges that much easier and less confusing.

yes create a list. Or perhaps create a list at your favorite shops (ie NAP has a secret santa wishlish that you can create and then email) or go in store (let's say a jewelry store) and they can create help create a wishlist for you and then send your husband to the various stores......my boyfriend (thus far) seems to get me gifts that I really enjoy so no issues here....

I created a list and saved it on his desktop titled "WISH LIST" lool
so we'll see

My BF keeps an eye on me :shifty: He pays attention to what I like and what I try on in shops, so there's really no problem there.

Every year, I make a wish list that I keep to myself. If my mom asks me what I want for christmas, then I'll tell her about all the expensive things that I really need :rolleyes::lol: And if one of my friends wants to exchange gifts for christmas, then he or she will get the inexpensive part of the list.

I just tell him what I want and he gets it, but he adds little suprises that he thinks I'll like.

Or he just gives me Visa gift cards to get what I want.

Change his desktop background so that the background it a picture/pictures of the items you want!! (Like make a collage with the item/s and the brand name and the stockist :P) That way everytime he opens his computer that's the first thing he'll see..and he'll know that you really want it when you're being extremely unsubtle..

It hasn't worked for me tho' because the item I put on my husbands desktop is not something he thinks I'll use :ermm: .. and he's aaaaaall about longevity, classics and getting a fair wear out of things.. which isn't alway the case with me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->