How To Stop Your Shoes From Hurting

I agree with the Band Aids for the heels, they help a lot. Also if you have leather shoes cut you in the heel take some sandpaper and sand down the heel (the part that touches your heel) a little, it'll soften the leather and won't irritate as much.

I used Foot Petals before but I found that they didn't work as well as Sure Comfort Halter and Heel Cushions:

http://www.surefoot.net/products/?id=17

They have really saved my feet and they're totally comfortable. I found that the Foot Petals got "thin" after wearing them a while but I never had that problem with the Sure Comfort halter cushions. The lady I bought my wedding shoes from had recommended it to me and it worked wonders on my wedding day. I have a pair of Sure Comforts in every pair of shoes now. :smile:

Kel said:
Agreed. I buy them for every single pair of my shoes. Absolutely wonderful.

Question: What are heel grippers? Are they the same thing as heel liners?

Heel grips are like the heel liners but have a raised part in the middle that grips your heels, they can be used in shoes that your heels slip around in/out of when walking to make them fit tighter.

(Picture: www.drugstore.com)

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 92
The Band-Aids really do work. =] Now I just bring a box of bandaids with me whenever I wear my Keds. :D

Those suede heel liners are absolutely rubbish they come off all the time and the texture is quite rough so they can actually aggravate sore heels even more...

^Thanks Tushka_Bella. I was about to buy them! Does anyone use the Gel Heel Cups from Dr.Scholl's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->