Hunter Schafer

Calvin Klein Jeans and Underwear S/S 2020
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti

calvinklein, calvinklein instagram

InStyle Australia April 2020
dream state
photographed by SEBASTIAN FAENA
styled by JULIA VON BOEHM
InStyle_Australia_–_April_2020-68 拷貝.jpg InStyle_Australia_–_April_2020-69 拷貝.jpg InStyle_Australia_–_April_2020-70 拷貝.jpg InStyle_Australia_–_April_2020-71 拷貝.jpg InStyle_Australia_–_April_2020-72 拷貝.jpg InStyle_Australia_–_April_2020-73 拷貝.jpg
Hair: Danilo
Make-up: Sandy Ganzer
Manicure: Shigeko Taylor

InStyle Australia digital edition

She's Shiseido's newest brand ambassador
smu-huntersustain-self-expressionstill-liplook-closeup-20aw-1597334806.jpg
wGdjslHARTGAIXUIKoJdrD7Z-E1FoiAnr0hCHGXjpupuISOkbNenrWn6kWwcCqqD8VutKiIPU-udjVLF80Gy0217LCIzXDNbN2et2VY-UAxPuxBBSTg1aTM1TDcsHxpT6e4jHayocSyEx3-m_oBnHay7OkmYvcRr-n2qOLH1IQkle1en7Eul8tBo6g
0V_hjxPdiXuV72bFZOZ0vyGslTKmFGIMKYDUMu0cu1OBnpw98CNu3mSWuMomKf8RpfRP8nfl-ZDPwZfXAuapAXyvOuAK6qv8rPnxbX1wQoioQV26kwq6G8ZEpSmzepJFCiaWvdcdjNEfQD5GvwxkgFwxBlT6YvoMmvUKzYtQsY-KewrCOTWLk4z9uA
ce62f5257eaf52df07b41b3e6e66cd1e0d-SMU-HunterSustain-Self-ExpressionStill-L.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg
smu-huntersustain-self-expressionstill-liplook-fullbody-v2-4x5-20aw-1597335041.jpg

justjared | elle

Porter Magazine January 11th, 2021
'Supernova'
Photographer: Daria Kobayashi Ritch
Stylist: Sean Knight
Hair: Bobby Eliot
Makeup: Sandy Ganzer
Nails: Betina Goldstein

ig/art8amby, listal

Hunter Schafer attends the 30th Annual Gotham Awards with FIJI Water at Cipriani Wall Street on January 11, 2021 in New York City.

vKHN7fw.jpg

wypY52j.jpg

BRHI3DL.jpg

zimbio.com​

TIME100 Next 2021
Hunter Schafer

Olivia Malone—Trunk Archive
time

BY ZENDAYA
FEBRUARY 17, 2021 6:55 AM EST

I truly believe anyone lucky enough to meet Hunter Schafer will feel the immense light that is constantly radiating from her. She makes everyone in her orbit feel seen. I’ve had the privilege of watching her tap into every facet of her creative being as an actress and artist while working with her on Euphoria, and am lucky to call her one of my closest friends. Her ability to fearlessly navigate the darkest and most emotionally taxing scenes with such a haunting rawness and emotional honesty leaves me speechless.

She recently co-wrote and co-produced a special episode of Euphoria centering on her character Jules, displaying a natural instinct mature beyond her years. She visualizes something and knows exactly how it can be realized. From writing words down on the page to bringing a character to life onscreen—she just gets it. Hunter is so special, in so many ways that I could go on forever, but this truly is only her beginning. There is no limit to the beauty she will create.

Zendaya is an Emmy Award–winning actor.

Vanity Fair 'The Hollywood Issue' 2021
Opening Act
Photography: Ethan James Green
Styling: Dara Allen
Hair: Sonny Molina
Makeup: Raista Flowers
Cast: Hunter Schafer

Vanity Fair Digital via aracic

Prada 'Galleria' Handbags 2021
Director: Xavier Dolan
Creative Director: Ferdinando Verderi
Casting Director: Ashley Brokaw

prada

Filmmaker Xavier Dolan directs his personal vision the Prada Galleria's identity in a cinematic short that draws inspiration from a ceaseless fascination with the iconography of the fashion industry.

Hunter Schafer is our heroine - a romantic, a young girl imagining her place within her different fantasies. We leap from her bedroom, to imaginings of a fashion shoot, universal reflections of fashion as imagined in the popular consciousness, an escape from her reality.

A constant presence, Schafer’s fantasy is the Prada Galleria, a talisman of fashion, reimagined in different contexts, differing locales and visions, jolting between imaginary scenes and scenarios, between multiple micro-narratives.

Hunter Schafer arrives at Disney's "From Your Car" (FYC) Drive-in Series presenting FX and 20th Television's "Pose" at the Rose Bowl on June 05, 2021 in Pasadena, California.

05ZXVLk.jpg

I1yKlMk.jpg

5ZLGEvF.jpg

zimbio.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"