Hye Rim Park

Great memory and happy for her. Though is this it...

I was so blessed and honored to be in part of this amazing show (100th show of Dries Van Noten) yeaterday!
Can't even explain how much I was excited and overwhelmed
Thank you again @driesvannoten for having me❤️​

instagram/iam_hyepark

livingly.com; nymag.com; vogue.com; vogue.co.uk; vogue.es; wmagazine.com

Recorded EBS's The Great Library Job Show in Seoul this past Thursday

Hye in Ana Capri and Jimmy Choo

instagrams: buzzbean11, iam_hyepark, jjsspark & yg_kplus

There to advise and offer modelling tips and information for aspiring models.

gif by me; instagram/iam_hyepark; theimpression.com; vogue.co.uk

YOOX x Seoul Fashion Week Spring 2017
Ph: Jaehoone Kim

instagram/iam_hyepark; yoox.com

COSMOPOLITAN KOREA MAY 2017
'The First Body'
Ph: Yoon Da Rang
Stylist: Jang Jiyeon
Hair: Kim Sun Woo
Makeup: Shim Ki Bo

ab-studio.co.kr

- accompany interview in rough translation -

How are you doing these days?

I live in Seattle, United States. I came to Korea to stand on the recent Seoul Fashion Week show. I also took a photo shoot. I'm returning to the States next week, and I think it will come back in Fashion Week next season.

I think I heard a lot of modifiers called 'the first Asian model.' How do you feel?

I was burdened because of the pressure that I had to do well in the past, but now I like it. It's a special history. I remember saying to my close friends, "It's a world-class top model created by Korea." Haha.

The first time, it does not change forever.

I think it's nice to have a place to talk proudly later on. Also remember that everyone is 'first' and I will not forget it even after a long time. If I had a baby, could I say "Mom was like this"?

I'll talk about exercise in earnest. You say you take a self-shot after exercising?

I do not count my weight, I take a self-comparison and compare. I used to be obsessed with weight, but nowadays I do not have to go to the scales because I'm doing muscle work. As the muscle grows, so does the weight. When I work on my abdominal muscles, I wear braces frequently, and when I exercise my legs, I wear shorts and take pictures of the changes.

Do you have a trainer at the fitness center?

I have never received PT before. I like to go to the fitness center to work out, or to train home, so I watch videos on YouTube. Nowadays, there are lots of videos of people who are good at exercising, so it is easy for me to find good fit or helpful movements.

What are your favorite exercises?

I do a lot of thigh and hip exercises. I spend 30 minutes ~ 1 hour a day, mainly on swing or lunge motions, and I also like cycling. Recently I got a little bit out of my way to show, but I started again. When I exercise a lot of thighs, my clothes get tight.

Models are born 'well - born'. Why do you exercise so far?

When I was a child, I ate a lot of rice and drank a lot of alcohol. But when I was one year old and one year old, my body began to change a little bit, like a stomach or a sore throat. So it 's important to make muscles. And since the job is a model, I can not exercise. I like what I eat again and I have to be unconditional. Haha.

How do I control my diet when I need to focus on it?

If I drink normally and eat three full meals three times a week, when I need to manage it, I eat it as if it is a little short. And after 3 days of detoxification of juice according to the condition, I start to manage in earnest. If you do detox, your stomach will be reduced to fit your body so you can adjust your diet much better. I feel full when I eat less.

Is not it hard for three days to detoxify?

It was a little hard to do at first. But once I got stuck, my body got really lighter. After that, I enjoy the juice and eat it in the morning or lunch instead. I usually eat vegetables and fruits instead of juice, so it is not hard for me now.

What if you advise those who fail diet?

Do you know that exercise and diet control are essential for diet? But the reason I fail every time is because I'm obsessed with weight. So it is important not to be tied to the numbers, to exercise constantly, to feel the body change. I also have to spend a lot of time looking for the right exercise. I used to play ballet, yoga, pilates, and so on. In the end, the best thing to do was to take care of yourself. So do not give up saying 'I do not think it's a physical exercise' and start another exercise.

It's nine years of marriage. Overseas, models often work after childbirth, but it can be burdensome to have a baby because it is a job to work with. Do you have a 2 year old plan?

I used to think that model work would be cut off if I had a baby. However, when I see friends who are working overseas, I have a baby, I work out, I adjust my diet and work again. Rather than before the birth of the line or muscle attached to the body seems to be much more beautiful. I want to do that if I have the will. I do not have a plan right now, but if I had a baby, I would like to take a picture like a short picture and have a chance to shoot with my baby.

What is the healthy body that Hye Park thinks?

I am a confident body. Regardless of your weight, I think it's cool if you feel confident. The standard of healthy body is different for every person. The reason I exercise is external, but internal is strong. When you exercise, you digest well and your skin gets better. I feel like I'm gradually increasing my limit. When you exercise, you will have a healthy body. Haha.

What is your plan for the future?

I'm writing a book now. It's about the human [Hye, not the Hye Park,] as a model above the runway. I do what I live, what I eat, what I live in... Talk about such a small routine. I do not know when it will come out. Maybe this year? I can see more about my diet and exercise in the book. Hahaha.
cosmopolitan.co.kr

[​

Last edited by a moderator:

W KOREA JUNE 2017
'Body Obsession'
Ph: Yoo Young Kyu
Stylist: Lee Yejin
Hair: Kim Sunhee
Makeup: Oh Miyoung

HYE PARK

178 cm, 33-24-34 inch, 250 mm

TVN's real beauty show, <Follow Me>, recently revealed her body management secrets. As you can see with her SNS alone, everyone is a sports maniac. "I do not weigh. If you have more muscles, your weight will go up. I do not want to be stressed out of it." Among the people who exercise, it is a term called 'eye body', which confirms the changed body by checking the body at that time. At the time of her debut 12 years ago. If it was good to have an unconditionally dry body, now the muscles have risen and the point has changed in such a way that the solid body looks pretty. So the recent focus on the abs and thighs. Indoor cycling uses muscles that are used repeatedly, and the muscles are increased by riding bicycles in various outdoors with ridges. Especially, it is the best hobby and exercise to enjoy with husband in Seattle where weather is good these days.
wkorea.com

MY WEDDING MAGAZINE MAY 2017
'Awesome Night'
Ph: Oh Joong Seok

mywedding.designhouse.co.kr

[

Last edited by a moderator:

Now signed with The Model CoOp

I am so excited to announce that I am
NOW OFFICIALLY REPRESENTED by @themodelcoop in NY!
@corinneny is who I started my modeling career with and I've been with her for 12 years.
I am so thrilled and grateful to be continuing my journey with Corinne.​

instagram/iam_hyepark

Congratulations! Her first. :magic:^_^:flower:

I saw my baby's heart beating with ultrasound, I danced while moving my limbs,
I was so excited and shocked that I cried. I feel like being a mother...

This year marks the 10th anniversary of our marriage, and I am so thankful and happy
to have such a big and precious gift.

It is unfamiliar to be a parent yet, but I will try to become a wise and good parent to the child
who will be born and learned gradually.

I will always keep cheering and loving you as much as you love me. Thank you.

All the mothers of this world, I support the precious stones! ❤ ️

Thank you so much for the congratulations and support of many people

I hope that those who have received hope and courage will have good news! ❤️

#감사합니다 #Pregnant​
instagram/iam_hyepark

Vogue Korea August 2006

Out of Korea

Editor:Yoonkyung Lee
Photographer:Hyungwon Ryoo

Scanned by me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread