i-D Magazine : The 2009 Covers

I would have to go with Tasha Tilberg followed by the current supermodels cover.:D

Winter : Eva Herzigova, Helena Christensen, Claudia Schiffer

This is SO hard! But I voted for Eniko by Inez & Vinoodh. :smile:

Sigrid's cover is my favorite..i love the idea of a contact sheet as a cover shot. Raquel, Tasha, the cover w/ James Franco & Twiggy's are other favorites, as well.

I like Sigrid's cover and Lily D's cover

January - Eniko
March - Jourdan, Kate, Stella & Yasmin
Winter - Eva, Helena & Claudia & Lara & Jamie

iD's been a GREAT magazine this year !!!!

i bought almost all their issues.
jan, feb etc.

their covers' been great, too.
though i never get the one, i want.
very sad, berlinrocks !

What a tough choice this is... Tasha Tilberg is striking on her cover, and Linder Sterling's cover is a good deal of fun, too. But I'm really torn between Lily Allen's sweet, natural cover shot (and the priceless Spongebob font!) and the sheer gorgeousness that is Eva, Claudia and Helena. :buzz: The latter of which I think would've gotten my vote. Oh, and how could I forget the inimitable Moss? Stunning cover, by far the best of the March lot (which otherwise just bores me to death with its Vogue Paris vibe).

Overall, this has been a good, if not spectacular, year for i-D. I only wish they'd left out the Shakira cover, which is as mainstream and obvious as her career today. :yuk: Also, Lara Stone does absolutely nothing to me, save evokes a sense of wonder as to the appeal in her. But I realize she has a lot of fans. B)

Jan; Eniko! I went all over the place looking for this issue which I've missed

The Jan and Feb cover rockssssss!!! If only these magazines are for sale in Manila i'd spend a fortune to buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->