Make Up: Martin Sundqvist
Hair: Joe-Yves Asmar @ Mikas Look
Model: Ia Wenedikter @ Elite Stockholm
Retouch: Mud Studios
Design: Rebecca Hawkes

voltcafe

'Touched Up'
Schön! Magazime

Photographer Michel Widenius captures ethereal imperfections in this Schön! online exclusive editorial. With make up and hair by Martin Sundqvist, model Ia Wenedikter is a painterly vision. With Dior, NARS Cosmetics and YSL Beauty, the finishing touches are as bold as they are bright.

schonmagazine.com

Show Package – London AW15: Models 1

xv5tZSr.jpg

models.com

London seems like the a perfect fit for a debut.

Photography by Jasmin Storch, fashion by Christopher Insulander and modeling by IA@Elite.

contributormagazine.com

theones2watch
Q&A

Name: Ia Wenedikter
Agency: Elite Stockholm (Stockholm)
Hometown: Nyhamnsläge
Nickname: Graftarkylia
Instagram: @suspiriusas

What is one thing people may be surprised to find out about you? I’m a big collector and collect things that I find interesting. I collect toys, fake food, movies, splatter vhs, tv-shows, books, comics, cassettes, cds, vinyls, band/movie t-shirts, patches, interesting cans and so on. Recently I started to collect stickers and keychains.

What’s one subject you could talk about for at least 5 minutes? Space and earth

What is a band/movie/artist/cool thing you recommend? I would like to recommend a movie called Eraserhead from 1977 by David Lynch, and an album called Reek of Putrefaction by Carcass.

What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Black Sabbath – Wheels Of Confusion

What do you see yourself doing after your modelling career? Keep on doing the things that I love. I would love to study at an art university.

THE BOOKER SAYS
There is nothing NOT special about this girl, there really is only one Ia. A true metal rocker into the bone with an awesome inspiring style and personality, always close to laughter and sure knows how to make other people laugh until they cry. Her strong features in combinations with her super long shiny hair is not from this earth, something elf-like about her. She loves being a part of an creative process with other inspiring artistic people which make her go 100% every time to create something new and add some extra and very “IA” to all shoots she does.
– Ida Bobbo, Elite Stockholm

THE PHOTOGRAPHER SAYS
Ia is very special not only because her look with her long hair and elf-ears but her personality is awesome and like no other, simply one of the most unique humans out there which makes her even more interesting

Photography by Michel Widenius
Special thanks to Ida @ Elite Stockholm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->