Ichi Summer 2009 Collection

i believe there is a model ID thread in the Supporting Cast section...
you can try asking there...:flower:...

where is this label from?...
i never heard of them...

thanks for posting the pics...

i believe there is a model ID thread in the Supporting Cast section...
you can try asking there...:flower:...

where is this label from?...
i never heard of them...

thanks for posting the pics...

thanks softgrey, i have already posted in the id thread. hopefully i'll get a positive id. The model is beautiful and deserves to 'have a name'

Taken from the ICHI site:

Brief introduction

ICHI is a hip brand for cool girls who know what they want. ICHI produces the latest trends for girls who make things happen. Today girls have more freedom and independence than ever before. As creative individualists, they want to develop their own personal style.

ICHI’s collections are designed to be super-flexible, so that girls can combine them in their own unique fashion.

In the autumn of 1999, we developed the idea of a brand that would meet girls’ needs for the latest trends and fashions. Our first stores opened in autumn 2000 and ICHI now has a presence in most major towns in Scandinavia. ICHI also operates as an external supplier to 1500 other stores in Europe.

Why choose ICHI?

The ICHI brand is currently taking Europe by storm. The combination of our main and x-press collections ensures that a wide range of great products is always on offer. ICHI is characterized by high quality and cutting edge design at affordable prices. It is this combination that ensures success for our stores.

The collections

Fashionable styles and colors are constantly evolving. This is one of the challenges we have to meet if we are to be among the first to produce the latest new designs for impulsive young girls. ICHI has brought together a team of truly creative designers, all of whom have their fingers on the pulse.

The year’s main collections are divided into 6 categories being; Spring Opening, Spring, High Summer, Pre Autumn, Autumn and Year End. The main collections consist of the latest basic designs, while styles and features evolve with the seasons.

However, 6 main collections aren’t enough for ICHI. The ICHI girl insists on the newest trends at a rate that can only be satisfied by our popular x-press collections. The x-press collections consist of the fashions that underpin the main collections, spiced up with the latest trends from Europe’s fashion hotspots. ICHI designs six x-press collections each year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->