If you could buy just one piece for Fall 2009

I'm really pleased with what I have so I would just get a Charles Anastase dress. I could never have too many great dresses.

I seen an amazing tweedy grey short winter coat in Max Mara in Venice last week! It was one of those coats where I was just like WOW... it was so different... been trying to find it on the web but just cant seem to find there stuff on line... and they dont seem to have a web site! It was lovely though and about your budget...435 Euros...

As for me if I had to say one item then this season it would be a pair of black riding style boots... or something with a fur lining... but smart so not uggs...

Budget would be about £300... or like someone has mentioned those chanel fur lined gloves are amazing this season.

WSG

i've seen the same coat in black ... and it's my answer to the question in this thread. :innocent: like you said - it's so different. :heart:

Hmmm.... at first, I was going to say a high-waisted skirt, but then I realized I could probably get a decent one for not much money. I would rather buy a nice pair of biker-inspired boots, such as:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/48734 (a bit too expensive)
OR
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/46718 (definitely too expensive)

Obviously, those aren't the best examples, but I think you get the point.

I want this one £299. From karenmillen.com

Attachments

• 011CH00672.png
    011CH00672.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 1
Fragrance might be a good option ... and you could wear it every day :wink:

PS Love the red coat!

I already have everything I need for the winter (thanks to the abundance of time I had off in summer to shop at outlet stores), I just need a pair of black leather gloves in size 6.5

P.S. Max Mara coats are gorgeous! For American girls, I was able to find them for 60-80% off at Leohmann's. They are such timeless pieces!

Thanks guys for all your comments about Max Mara... and the coat... would love to see it in Black too... although grey apeals to me right now too...

With just deciding at the weekend to buy a new house priorities have changed somewhat and I think for one season going to have to cut my fall/ winter spending right back... but means I get a house and my hubby is going to make me a walk in wardrobe... so I guess for that I can miss out on one winter of lots of clothes!

WSG x

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->