If you were only allowed to have ONE handbag...

Yasmin

Reaction score
Imagine you are only allowed to have one handbag.

It can be any price. It can be for work, for casual, for evening, whatever you like, but just the one bag, for life!!

That means if you choose an evening clutch, you'll have to go to work carrying your dad's old briefcase and you'll have to carry around your play-stuff in your little brother's "Ninja Turtles" white canvas tote. And if you choose this year's "It" bag, you'll still have to be carrying it ten years from now (when it will be quite un-It!)

This exercise is to get a good feel of what types of bags are really the most valuable, flexible and practical :smile:

Hee hee, fun thread! The Quest of the Ultimate Bag...the story of my life! :D

...for LIFE, right? If it goes beserk you can't ever buy another bag? Then it will have to be durable...and big ... There is a certain nomadic romance to living out of a suitcase, so maybe I would choose antique leather luggage or something like that...

Hermes Croc

JUST ONE :blink: :shock: :o. Well, OK then it will be a Hermes Birkin 35 Rouge VIF Shiny Croc. That should do it for me :wink:.

ooh, fun! i vote for hermes birkin 35 as well.. actually, can i have the same one as balbabe? :woot:

drel39 said:
ooh, fun! i vote for hermes birkin 35 as well.. actually, can i have the same one as balbabe? :woot:

Absolutely! Wouldn't that be a fantastic bag to own. Here's a few pics from a recent auction on ebay :heart:.

Edited to add, the first one is a 25cm, I'm not sure what second one is, looks more like a 35cm. Nonetheless, these bags are stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
drooling.... i totally want the one on the right:wub:... one day..:innocent:

drel39 said:
drooling.... i totally want the one on the right:wub:... one day..:innocent:

drel, that's the exact one I want as well. It's an incredible bag :wub: :crush:. One day for me as well :heart:. That's my ultimate dream bag. Once you own one like that, how do you top that?

BalBabe said:
drel, that's the exact one I want as well. It's an incredible bag :wub: :crush:. One day for me as well :heart:. That's my ultimate dream bag. Once you own one like that, how do you top that?

you know, i thought the same when i got my 35 cherry red ostrich birkin..its soo gorgeous..i figured ok i have this amazing bag..what more can i want...WELL..I have a lonnnnnnnnng list..hahaa:P

UNiQFashionista said:
you know, i thought the same when i got my 35 cherry red ostrich birkin..its soo gorgeous..i figured ok i have this amazing bag..what more can i want...WELL..I have a lonnnnnnnnng list..hahaa:P

:lol::lol: the human spirit is truly indomitable, isn't it?

UNiQFashionista said:

You're right, I guess after you get the bag you're dreaming of, the next bag is always on the brain :wink:.

Hermes Birkin 30cm in Blue Jean Togo ! Fell in love with it when I saw a pic of Gwyneth Paltrow carrying it.

A huge Chanel quilted black leather tote. Has to be a tote, and it has to be huge coz that one bag has to carry EVERYTHING and I always carry a whole load of s*** with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->