Iggy Pop / The Stooges

#37 awww, what a cutie the 4th picture is hahaha :P and i love his silver pants!

i never thought I'd see the day when girls find Iggy Pop cute/hot. Great music of course, solo or with the stooges, but hot? He scares me sometimes-I would've loved to see them during their prime though

oh yeah-only 3 pages for the stooges and iggy??? Come on...

I know, I get scared by how the best bands threads have only a few pages -_-
'Raw Power' guitarist rejoing The Stooges
James Williamson reunites with Iggy Pop and co

Iggy And The Stooges are set to play with 'Raw Power'-era guitarist James Willamson at the All Tomorrow's Parties event next year.

The show, which will take place over the weekend of May 2 and 3, will be Williamson's first gig the band since 1974, following the album's release the previous year.

Williamson told Rolling Stone that he received a call from Pop asking "if I wanted to play guitar again…I figured, 'What the hell, let's do it!'."

"We're rehearsing songs from 'Raw Power', 'The Stooges', 'Fun House' and 'Kill City'," explained Williamson. "By the end we were sounding pretty great."

Williamson added there could be some new material too.

He said: "We have a long history of writing new tunes. It's probably a safe bet we will at some point."

Williamson replaces fellow Stooges guitarist Ron Asheton, who died in January.
nme.com

i never thought I'd see the day when girls find Iggy Pop cute/hot. Great music of course, solo or with the stooges, but hot? He scares me sometimes-I would've loved to see them during their prime though

oh yeah-only 3 pages for the stooges and iggy??? Come on...

i think he's super cute..the eyes and smile..:P
and of course he's uber hot..:brows:

pics from ebay.com

Attachments

• 602517025172.jpg
    602517025172.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 5693_1_sbl.JPG
    5693_1_sbl.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
oh how funny...i've been listening to raw power for days now!

He is featured on the new Jemina Pearl song I Hate People. It's so chill, old school, and really cute song.

iggy & james williamson B)

and bowie!

fotolog lust x life

Iggy Pop Photos

Here are some old Iggy Pop Photos:

iggy-pop-1973.jpg

Jean-Luc Ourlin

IggyPop1979.jpg

Tim Duncan

Saw Iggy and The Stooges 12/06/2011 in San Francisco. James Williamson on guitar. They did all of Raw Power, selections from their 1st album and Funhouse, and even several songs from Kill City. Encore (2nd) song was Louie Louie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->