I'm looking for...

Caramel

Reaction score
I thought we could have a general thread where we can request recommendations for products that we are looking for (as far as I know there isn't one already?). :flower:

For example, I am currently looking for a good pencil eyeliner that doesn't smudge. I prefer using pencil liner on my upper lid for a softer look, but inevitably it leaves a line in my crease after a few hours. I don't know if it's because of oily lids, or wrinkled lids or what (it didn't use to be a problem for me). I use eyelid primer, and I know using eyeshadow to set the liner helps, but that's an extra step which annoys me.

So, non-smudge pencil liner (in dark brown). Any recommendations?

^ Maybe use an eyeshadow instead, because it is powder based and meant to stay on top of the lids it would crease less. I never used pencil liner on my lips just in my waterline..

I love Lord & Berry's pencil eyeliner :smile: I've only tried the black, but the formula seems to be great!

I have the same issue. I have oily eyelids as well. I use the Stila waterproof eyeliner, and before it dries, I apply dark brown eyeshadow on top of the line to create a softer look(while the liner is still sticky). And then I powder my eyelids, and if I am going out, I bring the powder compact with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->