Imaan Hammam

^ Does she even have pores? I am so completely enamored with this flawless creature. I literally can't stop thinking about her.

Hugo Boss Fall/Winter 2014 New York

KIM_1561.450x675.JPG

style

Last edited by a moderator:
She has two editorials in the March issue of US Vogue. :buzz:
courtesy of Kite

Amazing no? Grace Coddington loves her. Insists on shooting her.
Im so happy this runway season pans out for her sofar, and it'll only get better..:innocent:

Reed Krakoff Fall/Winter 2014 New York (O) :woot:

nowfashion

She fits every type of brand, loves it.

Walking Proenza in an hour :wink:

2jch4dg.jpg

instagram/codemanagement via pellucid

So glad to see her book the biggest shows in the past few days. I won't be too surprised if I see her at Calvin Klein tomorrow but I also want to see her at Marc Jacobs and Ralph Lauren.

Amazing no? Grace Coddington loves her. Insists on shooting her.
Im so happy this runway season pans out for her sofar, and it'll only get better..:innocent:

Great to hear she has Grace on her side. Too bad she didn't get the chance to work with Grace Coddington for this issue though, because her eds were styled by Camilla Nickerson and Tabitha Simmons. So the entire Vogue team is on her side, which is even better.

It seems Imaan is part of another feature as well:

Full Spectrum
Ph: Craig McDean
Stylist: Phyllis Posnick
Models: Grace Mahary, Imaan Hammam, Cindy Bruna (All in Oscar De La Renta Pre-Fall)
2 pages
I hope the thing you are hinting at is a big cover :woot:

She has two editorials in the March issue of US Vogue. :buzz:
Sugarcoated
Karim Sadli
styled by Camilla Nickerson
Sam Rollinson, Sasha Pivovarova, Fei Fei Sun, Imaan Hammam
10pages

Petal Pushers
Craig McDean
styled by Tabitha Simmons
Suvi Kopen, Jourdan Dunn, Fei Fei Sun, Imaan Hammam, Sam Rollinson AND ?

courtesy of Kite

actually 3 eds:shock::woot:

Full Spectrum
Ph: Craig McDean
Stylist: Phyllis Posnick
Models: Grace Mahary, Imaan Hammam, Cindy Bruna (All in Oscar De La Renta Pre-Fall)
2 pages

*This piece is about racism in fashion! Very interesting!*

interesting how her career is taking on another level:cool:

Great to hear she has Grace on her side. Too bad she didn't get the chance to work with Grace Coddington for this issue though, because her eds were styled by Camilla Nickerson and Tabitha Simmons. So the entire Vogue team is on her side, which is even better.

It seems Imaan is part of another feature as well:

I hope the thing you are hinting at is a big cover :woot:

the craig shot is a portrait of all three girls in gowns, very lovely. feels very old school models. i love it

oh my god she is slaying everything in sight and i love it

She was styled by Grace in the January issue, her first time working with McDean.

I saw the eds already, none of them were terribly exciting aside from the fact that she was in all three of them. I would be over the moon if Meisel gives her a cover this early.

Top Newcomers F/W14: Imaan Hammam
Though Imaan Hammam (DNA) made her official runway debut back in spring when she was handpicked by Riccardo Tisci to open Givenchy, her status as one of the most impressive new faces of the fall season is unquestionable. With a pristine show list that has included Proenza Schouler, Hugo Boss, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Narciso Rodriguez and more Imaan is one of the most wanted girls of the moment. Add in the fact that on top of shows she’s also managed to appear in two Vogue editorials per issue for the past two months and you see begin to the makings of a true star – one who’s manages to impress on and off the catwalk.

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->