5-6.jpg
6-6.jpg
7-4.jpg

viva-paris.com

Arena Homme+ S/S 2010
'IT COULDN'T HAPPEN HERE'
Ph: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Jane How
Models: Dree Hemingway @ Elite NYC, Imogen Newton @ Viva, Tom Lander @ Select & Darryl @ D1

scanned by sobigsobig

She will be in the VP June/July with Hannah Holman and Barbara Palvin.
What a good way to start...

^Yeah, a definite jump starters. I'm not entirely convinced by these few shots but she must be quite a looker live if she managed to already book VP.

Imogen in Vogue Paris June/July 2010

scanned by me

^ Jil Sander definitely! Especially that second shot :o She gives me a Malgosia vibe in that... (not look-wise but there's just something that reminds me of her when looking at that pic)

Wow, Alasdair has certainly thrown her a lot of attention quickly. I'm not sure that I'm as impressed by her as he is though. Will have to wait and see more.

One of my new favorites since I saw her on Exit magazine's blog last month or so. Didn't expect things to go that fast (well, that's just a beginning and we can't tell that much even after some Vogue Paris).

The two pages she's got in Vogue will probably be my best reason to buy it (if McNeil's ed is good, it will make two and I'll get my purse out of my handbag for sure) and I quite like the story with Dree from Arena. Weren't aware of this editorial at all but must say I'm glad my first impressions turns out to be real after seeing her actual abilities in print.

I could have said it faster... Love :heart:

tumblr_l111ay5bMO1qajtxg.jpg

exitmagazine.co.uk/blog

I think she looks a bit like Dree Hemingway.
Let's wait and see, i cannot judge by now.

Thanks for the digis penny609 :flower: I think her face is stunning :heart:

What a great start in Vogue Paris :smile:

^You're very welcome and I totally share your point, I think her face is amazing and she's definitely one of the recent newcomers who really impressed me. I know some people here seem to doubt and I don't say their doubts aren't geniune but I'm just totally smitten by her peculiar beauty (yet never in a too tough way).

16 year-old Imogen Newton is Viva London’s first British new face. Born in Chiswick, London, Imogen attends ***edited*** School where she is studying for her GCSE’s; hoping to continue through to study her A Levels in Art, Art History, English and French.

Imogen was scouted in London whilst watching Sister Act The Musical back in December 2009. She has since shot her first editorial for Arena Homme Plus with Alisdair McLellen and stylist Jane How. She has also shot a test with stylist Beth Fenton, which is being put forward for use in Teen Vogue.

Height: 5′9.5″ / 176cm
Bust: 32″
Waist: 23″
Hips: 35″
Shoes: 6.5 UK / 40 EU
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue/Green

Q&A:

Birthplace: Hammersmith, London
Ethnic Origin: British
Nickname: Imy/ Ims
Where were you scouted? At a theatre near Covent Garden…definitely not seeing a musical…! Uhum
Best feature: Eyes
Favourite beauty product: Vaseline – I get through insane amounts!
Hobbies: Sketching, picnicking in the park and swimming in ponds with my crazy friend Cam
Favourite Movie: ‘Sex and the City’
What’s on your iPod? At the moment I love anything by ‘Florence + the Machine’, or something folksy like Nick Drake
Guilty Pleasure: ‘Mamma Mia,’ the movie
Dream country to visit: Japan
What was the last thing to make you LOL? Today my friend slipped down a staircase at school, after picking her up and checking she was OK, I laughed at her for the rest of the day…I’m a pretty bad friend!
One word to describe yourself: Positive

More pics here: http://www.ftape.com/models/?p=207

ftape

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh so two British Imogens now? Hmm I wonder how that will turn out. Imogen NEWTON, I have to say, reminds me strongly of a cross between Clemance Posey and Claire Danes. Anyone else see that?

I'm getting the dree vibe, as well!!

However, I'm not convinced she has much potential. She looks scared in her Vogue pictures..
Something about her puts me off.. I just cant put my finger on it..

So fascinating...but out of everyone working she reminds me more of another Brit - Eden Clark.

love her stronger, slightly androgynous features especialllly her nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->