In West L.A., A Homeless Man Inspires A New Brand

I agree...it's a bunch of spoilt Beverly Hills kids making money off a mentally-ill man. I bet the poor man isn't getting his "cut" either. And the first poster is right; his contract may be void because he's likely incapable of entering into a contract due to his mental state.

That was my original thought... I mean, this man is homeless. These kids are probably going home to overpriced SoCal McMansions and are STILL making money off of HIM.

Boo!!

if you look closely his name is misspelled on the shirts. i wonder if the clothiers did this on purpose to easily facilitate them trademarking the misspelling. (all image from shopkitson.com)

Mr. Jermyn -- who now goes by the name John Jermien --

he seems to have changed it actually...
like a 'stage name'...

* what he should do is hurry up and brand or copywrite 'the crazy robertson' himself before the company does...

or-rather, his sister should do it for him since she seems to do everything else...:ermm:...

hmm...he seems to be enjoying it though...:innocent:

i agree the designs are U.G.L.Y.
Unfortunately, the little Paris Hilton's of L.A. will run down to the store and get them. "Soo cuteeee".

i agree the designs are U.G.L.Y.
Unfortunately, the little Paris Hilton's of L.A. will run down to the store and get them. "Soo cuteeee".

:lol::lol::lol:

Well,
it's just casual and basic tees with a silly text on it.
:doh:

This is just riciulous and illegal...if this man is suffering from schizophrenia, among other things, there is no way he's fit to enter into a contractual deal with any company. These idiots knew this...I can so believe people there are crazy enough to exploit a man facing adversity as a tacky fashion symbol.

And btw...they wear absolutely anything out there. It's so annoying.

The title of this thread is wrong. Those people arent inspired, they are desperate.

Everything is so corrupt these days.

Wow. Just....wow. I'm amazed and utterly digusted at what humans do to others. How on earth can they have this sort of exploitation on their conscience, and be okay with it?

Oh. Wait. I suppose the big, fat paycheck makes up for any guilt.

Well, I'm all for a boycott against the designers, the brand, line, and Kitson. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SofiaP
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->