Inception

00014209.jpg

celebrity-mania.com

INCEPTION

I...I don't have the words. I wouldn't have the words if I were a dictionary. This movie was perfect on every level. In my mind, it is without a doubt one of the greatest achievements in the world of art ever. Is this tied with Lost in Translation as my favorite movie ever? I don't even know, but it's easily EASILY top 5. My mind if blown. I cried. I didn't want it to end. perfect. OH MY GOD.

EXCEEDS MAXIMUM RATING/10

Can't wait to see this movie next Monday!!

I haven't felt so strongly in love with a movie in 7 years. And I'm a huge movie addict.

OMG KINGofVERSAILLES I so want to go and see it right noww!
I knew it was going to be great but it was THAT great???!!! :o:o:o:woot::woot:

I just got back from it.

Christopher Nolan is a genious!

All I can say is, this might be one of the greatest movies of all time.

I have a feeling I will miss out on a great experience if I don't end up watching this. I will have to take a friend of mine to this for sure!

I saw it, loved it--I mean I've never seen a movie where EVERY performance is amazing. Not one weak link in this cast!

Anyway, about the ending...I think it was real, the spinner was about to topple, any sign that it wouldn't keep spinning tells me that he was in the real world. In the dream world, it would've never faltered, right?

I love Christopher Nolan to death, but I'm also hard on him when I notice his consistent flaws. All in all Inception is far from his best work (That remains Memento), but it is really something special and well-deserving of its accolades so far. And as someone already mentioned each member the cast is absolutely amazing at his or her respective performance...a strong contender for SAG Best Ensemble next year, perhaps? It's still too early to tell, though :wink:

It's so much better then the good but unspectacular Avatar. I mean, Avatar had some really incredible visuals, but the writing was weak, imo. In this, but the writing and the visuals (also the acting, music, directing, etc.) were all excellent. Beyond excellent.

Holy moly INCEPTION was one awesome mindf*ck of a movie. It's in my top movies of the year, along with Toy Story 3.

About the ending though, I've read quite a few articles (ok, I read several lol) that support both possible scenarios. What do you guys think?

AAAHHH I think I might see it again. :blush:

Cool you mention Toy Story. My friend and I already agreed on going to watch Toy Story first and then Inception. :lol:

I really cannot wait to see what it's going to do at the award shows. Reading all the awesome reviews, I suspect it's going to win a few. Atleast.

I think it'll get a Best Picture nomination, but the biggest award I can see it winning is maybe Original Screenplay. At the Oscars, at least.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

chicandcool, I think that the top would have stopped spinning. I've read some theories about other possible scenarios and they just don't seem right to me. Cobb woke up on the Plane. How could he be back in Limbo? Unless he was always there, but that kind of ruins the entire movie. I think people are making a complex film far more complicated then it really is. Nolan said that the film is easy to understand. If these other theories are true, then it is NOT easy to understand, because then you can basically make up your own story about what was real and what was not and it can't be proven false.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->