Indre Andziute

fashiongirl28

Reaction score
I just seen her in the fashion does better blog and liked her look .She has already agencies in New York,Milan :woot:

some information :
Name : Indre Andziute (YS)
height : 178
bust : 83
waist : 59
hips : 89
eyes : green
hair : light brown

Agencies :
PMST (mother agency)
New York models (NY)
Fashion (Milano)

G13939AK.jpg
G13939AO.jpg

fashion milan

Here the pola with her twin sister Sandra

Indre & Sandra @ New York Models (NY)

There's no trouble in seeing double and twins are a perfect topic for today. Recently featured next to gigantic nesting dolls, the new lithuanian duet at New York Models adds now polas to their book. Sharing one. One for two, two of one kind. They look like they were Mona Lisa's little twin sisters, like they don't abide by physical laws. Against time and space. Besides the two digis above (speaking for themselves) they've been working on their portfolio adding some seriously captivating tests. Together and one by one. While the Gorbans set their reputation on the differences within their resemblance, Indre and Sandra seem to work as the most gorgeous combo currently in NY. Day dreaming.

mariemaud.canablog.com​

She shooted with Chadwick Taylor ,she is on the left :wink:

untitled-39.jpg

PMST Models

the interview with the twins

Chadwick Tyler is?
Our favourite photographer.
Describe your first encounter with Chadwick...
Memorable!
Every single word and movement was so friendliness and atmospere was great although the place where we met was moody.
How was the experience of being trapped in a rooftop box with a man addicted to dirt?
A place is dirty and doesn't have to look beautiful,just don't care about the environment and do whatever you like in front of Chad's camera. Just love that!
How does it differ from working with other photographers?
We can't compare him with others. He is unusual.
He has an inexhaustable arsenal of 'potty' phrases. What's your favourite 'Chadism'?
Too many to be written here.
Where do you see Chadwick Tyler in three years?
Bored of girls and taking photos of guys (of course we are kidding :-D). We think he is unpredictable.
In three words, Tiberius is:
Worth being loved.

behindtiberius.com

I was wondering where have they gone.:huh: but luckily these twins appeared again^_^ but just seperated. more happy I think it's more interesting to be seperated:woot::woot:

love this editorial they did in New York. Indre in firsts two pics is standing on the left, and in the last pic is sitting on matryoska:D

Greater and grander than most of their kind

Indre & Sandra @ New York Models (NY)​
It's all larger-than-life and featuring two girls of a kind. Lithuanian twins Indre and Sandra caught our attention quite a while ago and now their first pictures from NY are strengthening our feelings towards the duet. HeyDollface! It's all about dolls and you can't really tell who are the real dolls of the editorial by Kristiina Wilson. The matryoshka dolls or the 5'10 lithuanian living dolls ? Maybe both. Dolls² and more to come, more to tell, more to say.​

love these pair of twins:heart::heart: they look so unique and chameleonian:D in every each photo Indre and Sandra has got so different look:woot: and for model it is super good!^_^

Well, Kami thas thinking that in this biki photo is Indre.

pmst

sorry, i didnt write but lasts photos i posted from pmst models.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking coolB:(heart:

- facebook.com

Attachments

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 8
She shooted with Chadwick Taylor ,she is on the left :wink:

untitled-39.jpg

PMST Models

the interview with the twins

Chadwick Tyler is?
Our favourite photographer.
Describe your first encounter with Chadwick...
Memorable!
Every single word and movement was so friendliness and atmospere was great although the place where we met was moody.
How was the experience of being trapped in a rooftop box with a man addicted to dirt?
A place is dirty and doesn't have to look beautiful,just don't care about the environment and do whatever you like in front of Chad's camera. Just love that!
How does it differ from working with other photographers?
We can't compare him with others. He is unusual.
He has an inexhaustable arsenal of 'potty' phrases. What's your favourite 'Chadism'?
Too many to be written here.
Where do you see Chadwick Tyler in three years?
Bored of girls and taking photos of guys (of course we are kidding :-D). We think he is unpredictable.
In three words, Tiberius is:
Worth being loved.

behindtiberius.com

First time I saw twins- Indre and Sandra in Tiberius exhibition and immediatelly I though : who are those models because they were new ones in such a big exhibition.and I fallen in love with 'em picture:heart: found out that in Tiberius by Tyler Chadwick was 52 models. and nice to see twins between top model names^_^ here is all the article:

" 52 models, known & unknown, new and newer, themed as farm kids will be on display, in black and white photography.

"It was important to me to have a broad range of talent, from the most established of girls to those for whom this is a first show. Most I have worked with before, others I have wanted to work with for some time," said Tyler.

So who are these lucky girls? Well, we got:

Agnete Hegelund, Alexandra Agoston, Allegra Carpenter, Amanda Laine, Amy Finlayson, Aurelia Gliwska, Brittany Woodward, Charlotte Hoyer, China Kirby, Constance Jablonski, Diana Farkhullina, Elena Sudakova, Ginta Lapina, Heloise Guerin, Indre Andziute, Iekeliene Stange, Imogen Morris Clarke, Karlie Kloss, Karmen Pedaru, Kathleen Burbridge, Kelly Kopen, Kori Richardson, Lena Lomkova, Lisa Cant, Lonneke Engel, Marloes Horst, Maggie Rizer, Maria Babikova, Meghan Collison, Melody Woodin, Milagros Schmoll, Milou Van Groesen, Myf Shepard, Naty Chabanenko, Nicole Clulee, Nina Maria De Raadt, Paula Zago, Pilar Solchaga, Sandra Andziute, Sarah Stephens, Sharon Van De Pas, Siri Tollerød, Sofi Berelidze, Solange Wilvert, Stephanie Rudyk, Suzanne Diaz, Tabea Kobach, Taylor Warren, Tonia Moliavko, Tyler Riggs, Victoria Wallace, Viktoriya Sasonkina. "

http://fashioncopious.typepad.com/f...gallery-chadwick-tylers-tiberius-exhibit.html

awh wrote already to Indre's sister profile here I will write too. Thanks, fashiongirl28:flower: for the news, because I am interesting also about these twins career progress.:woot: love the fact that they are travel all over the world from ny to asia^_^

love this! their look so cool here:D:heart: Indre is on the left side.

-pmstworld.com

Attachments

• 2593_60727234162_754224162_1567590_3189508_n.jpg
    2593_60727234162_754224162_1567590_3189508_n.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2593_60727239162_754224162_1567591_5058854_n.jpg
    2593_60727239162_754224162_1567591_5058854_n.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
very firsts photos of Indre. I remember when she appeared on pmst web with these photos :smile:

Attachments

• 2593_60727404162_754224162_1567592_3544222_n.jpg
    2593_60727404162_754224162_1567592_3544222_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 2593_61946049162_754224162_1567791_4681821_n.jpg
    2593_61946049162_754224162_1567791_4681821_n.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member