Ines Crnokrak

iperlchen

daisy in my lazy eye
Reaction score
Currently popping up in the modeling scene Ines Crnokrak. I love her :heart: I think she's very versatile.

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Belgrade beauty Ines Crnokrak has a book boasting tearsheets from Tank, Mixt(e), L'Officiel and i-D, and prowled the catwalk for Christian Dior, John Galliano, Celine and Moschino Cheap and Chic last show season. It seems she's already doing the footwork in realizing her dream to become a shoe designer. [/size][/font][/size][/font]
- Hint Fashion Magazine - Model Mania May '05

016.jpg
017.jpg

Height 5'10.5 (1.79m)
Bust 32.5 (83)
Waist 24 (61)
Hips 34.5 (87)
Nationality Serbian
D.O.B. March 5 '86
Hair Light brown
Eyes Green
Agencies 1 Model Mgmt, Brave Mgmt, Nathalie Models, FM Model Agency

OMG..I've seen that pic..the first one on the second last post..it's sooooooooooo familiar!

she's stunning

I'd seen it for at least 2891 times before I find out what she's called. She's such a sheer beauty.

00.jpg

You must have come across this pic as well.

omg her eyes are soooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!

yer that pic looks familiar too! I'm glad you found out who that was i remember thinking..phwoar!

Backstage @ Rochas F/W 05

Is that what you really thought? "pwhoar" :lol: That would mean you're just as silly as me.

RochasFW05_07.jpg

RochasFW05_08.jpg

RochasFW05_09.jpg

RochasFW05_10.jpg

I love that her eyebrows sort of form a 'wide bow', wideset eyes, but her mouth is so small. Does that make sense?

Beautiful skin. She definitely has a tiny mouth, but I like it!

she's really gorgeous, a favourite
acester: probably she's familiar to you because she did the posters for australian fashion week. can't find a scan

Can't wait to see the posters :woot: Perhaps someone has them?

She sooooo doesn't loook serbian but I kind of like her. She's different. Hope she's successful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"