Infanta Doña Elena of Spain

Chewsteraghi

Reaction score
I am curious about the opinions here regarding the fashion sense of the Spanish monarch's elder daughter (and eldest of three children), Elena. I feel that she has one of the most interesting styles. She seems to have a knack for putting herself together in a chic, modern way, without being tacky or too trendy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I like the Infanta Elena's style too. I especially like the way she dresses her kids. But if we're going down that road I prefer the way the Infanta Cristina dresses her children. But Elena never really makes mistakes, like Letizia has done. She dresses conservatively, but always looks impecable.

^Yeah, I love how she dresses Victoria especially, but agree that the Infanta Cristina's way of dressing her brood is too precious for words. But I wish Cristina's kids would grow out of the whole identically dressed phase. They are getting too old to be always wearing matching clothes, no? :P

Of all the Spanish royal kids Froilán is my favorite, I think. I love the others too. I mean, if you don't love the Spanish royal kids, you can't be human. They are all so hilarious and precious.

I love Elena's casual style mostly, her snug fitting but not too snug jeans, loafers, denim jacket, and chic backpack/purse (how many can make a backpack purse sophisticated, but somehow she manages it.:(p Then she has the classic Chanel purse.

Here is a pic of little Elena, in 1972.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/spanishroyalfamilymix/elena.jpg (Diez Minutos)

Last edited by a moderator:
She 's got a great figure and she obviously knows how to flatter it...

She's very chic IMO...

But her face is so unfortunate-looking...:unsure:

Oh my goodness, Juan Carlos looked so like Felipe does now. I mean Felipe is the image of his father. I actually love the 3 matching brothers - they're so sweet, and now there's Irene too, to match but in a girly way, with the same pattern but in a skirt instead of shorts or trousers - well cute!
Elena was a really sweet little girl!

i think her style improved soo much since she doesnt wear that pig tail anymore. i like her loose hair. it reall fits her. :smile:

Zimbio photos, royaltyonline.blogspot. At the wedding celebrationsm then the wedding for Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik of Greece. August 2010
Infanta+Cristina+Wedding+Prince+Nikolaos+Tatiana+y2hBMEFUkWJl.jpg

Attending the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling. photo credits: royaltyonline.blogspot
boda-real-suecia-elena-ceremonia.jpg
boda-real-suecia-espa%C3%B1olas.jpg

styleicon, please try not to hotlink images as they tend to expire or just stop showing here after some time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->