Interview March 2024 : Bad Bunny by Jack Pierson

I hate to say it, but this cover is really working for me 🫢

If i didnt previoulsy know him i would loved this picture, he is hot here

Those pants are awful. I can just tell it's probably wide-legged or some unfashionable cut.
Who is it by? Let me guess, Dsquared.

If you're going to book Bad Bunny for a cover go all-out thirst trapping. That suggestive coverline came to play but the look didn't? Half-baked. Next!

I think this cover looks great. Love the pop of red.

While he does look better here, I am amused by the comments, because there is literally zero fashion happening and he has masculine appeal here, but he is definitely not a model territory, more like an Instagram hunk showing his bulge to the camera in the "Explore" page. And we wonder why fashion is this way, when we perfectly succumb to anything that is totally absent of any fashion value, but looks sexy. (And not fashioning sexy like earlier Gucci ads or that Opium perfume ad.)

Interview's current iteration looks so unappealing, regardless of the cover star. However, I'm always shocked when I find interesting RECENT interviews on their website, so they have something decent going on with content-wise... I assume?

I've never found him remotely attractive.
None of these images change that.

The leather clothing and the armpit pic, the putting on socks, hilarious. This is so "GAYS MUST LOVE ME" it is almost making me cringe physically. Even funnier that the said gays will gobble it us and slurp like the last oatmeal smoothie on Earth.

The leather clothing and the armpit pic, the putting on socks, hilarious. This is so "GAYS MUST LOVE ME" it is almost making me cringe physically. Even funnier that the said gays will gobble it us and slurp like the last oatmeal smoothie on Earth.
I know, :lol: .They're probably all over this over on Instagram. So predictable. All because of some muscle and a beard that can't quite figure out what it's trying to be.

All because of some muscle and a beard that can't quite figure out what it's trying to be.
It is very amusing how one can tell that he looks either confused or weirded out by anything going on. There is zero poise and connection in any of his posing and his gaze, but who's gonna look beyond that anyway. He is neither a model nor an actor, but this is literally zero effort. Photographer's fault too. 90s and 00s editorials with male celebs of M&M, Meisel, Testino have so much more value and direction, it is ridiculous.

I would love to see Mel on the cover. He's gorgeous 😍

Funny he is posing with Kylie's magazine....i assume it was on purpose

The only decent shot was chosen for the cover. I’ll give them that. The rest are very ModelMayhem junior photographer kind of effort.

(Mullet, come quick: Not only your fav type of profile: horseface— but horseface with a beard, to boot LMFAO)

interviewmagazine.com

Ew no. I don't understand why he keeps getting covers. His music is awful. You can barely understand what he's saying and at least for me (and lots of people) he's not attractive at all. I get the Kendall thing, but why? Good marketing I guess.

(Mullet, come quick: Not only your fav type of profile: horseface— but horseface with a beard, to boot LMFAO)
How do you even know this? 🤣🤣

I really don’t like beards though! only in theory.

All I see here is Mel’s styling.. he has a tunnel vision for gay iconography and that’s cool and even fair but.. I’m not in the demographic (and neither is Bad Bunny!) so the effort feels a bit directionless to me. Mel doesn’t really know how to explore and exploit people’s appeal, he wants the celebs and models he works with to adapt and become an object of his desire and the result is this, someone who looks confused and almost ‘mom told me to wear this’.

I do think it’s possible, in the entertainment world, to skyrocket in new territories by catering to people’s mimetic desire (aka. not sure what’s good about him but if Kendall once wanted him, then I want him) so.. keep it up, Benito!

I do think it’s possible, in the entertainment world, to skyrocket in new territories by catering to people’s mimetic desire (aka. not sure what’s good about him but if Kendall once wanted him, then I want him) so.. keep it up, Benito!

It’s funny you say this, because I was thinking when I saw this cover that based solely on his looks, this isn’t someone I would give a second glance in the street (which isn’t to say he’s bad looking or beneath my standards or anything, just that I don’t think his looks are exceptional) but seeing him wanted by others (specifically, Kendall - and who knows if that was even real lol) just ups the appeal immeasurably. I am nothing but a sheep! Being influenced by the Kardashians! I guess the fame and fortune don’t hurt, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->