Vogue Hommes S/S 2020 : Parker van Noord by Jack Pierson

.....beat is on repeat, Roberto più still an assistant.....

LOL. Apparently Piu helped Barbieri with the covershoot......
It's interesting because when Beat styles for V Man he pulls up his socks, none of this adolescent emo tosh. No doubt it comes down to the editor because Gan wouldn't stand for any of this at his magazine.

Parker van Noord again? Someone from the inside must have an insane crush on him. He was just on the S/S ‘19 cover and now he’s on the S/S ‘20 cover? Amazing.

Disappointed though. Parker is capable of more than this, and yet they settled for that?

LOL. Apparently Piu helped Barbieri with the covershoot......
It's interesting because when Beat styles for V Man he pulls up his socks, none of this adolescent emo tosh. No doubt it comes down to the editor because Gan wouldn't stand for any of this at his magazine.

Piu is Barbieri's assistant since Giovanni is full time a fashion editor.

Parker's hair is simply appalling. They also need a new stylist because yikes.

I've never been too much into men's fashion, but this is just MARVELOUS! :wub:

STRANGE DAYS
Photographer:
Felix Cooper
Art Direction & Fashion: Hugo Compain
Models: Parker van Noord, Alpha Dia, Joao Knorr, Eliot Moles le Bailly, Louis Baines, Kristiāns Jakovļevs, Matthew Seymour & Khadim Sock

clm-agency.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been too much into men's fashion, but this is just MARVELOUS! :wub:

STRANGE DAYS
Photographer:
Felix Cooper
Art Direction & Fashion: Hugo Compain
Models: Parker van Noord, Alpha Dia, Joao Knorr, Eliot Moles le Bailly, Louis Baines, Kristiāns Jakovļevs, Matthew Seymour & Khadim Sock

Unfortunately, this ed is not from this issue. I just checked my copy.

Guys, I'm well aware it's not from the issue - I've started the thread, remember? :smile: - but after seeing it, I simply felt the urge to share it with you and bearing in mind that the F/W issue is not anywhere near sight, it seamed only appropriate to post it here. So, given all the madness surrounding the last few months, I'm more than assured this video is released for the site exclusively, in order to feel the gap between existing S/S and F/W issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->