Interview September 2019 : RuPaul by Ethan James Green

All utterly forgettable.

I’d like to think that RuPaul and Judy are ignorant to this current owner of Interviewer’s inexcusable and disgusting lack of ethicss. Because if they are— and what they’ve worked so hard on their brand to represent, that would also make them rather inexcusable/disgusting ethically in their contributions to this ugliness.

Love this! That shot with the red hair is to die for, so gorgeous. Its all very classic Ru which I love.

192 pages. Interesting that they're getting some bigger-name photographers and celebrities

Review:

"No Regrets"
P: Tina Tyrell
S: Mel Ottenberg
Amy Sedaris

"The Stranger Beside Me"
P: Quentin de Briey"
S: Malaika Crawford
M: Klara Kristin, Tyler Blue Gordon

"Splash"
P: Coco Capitan
S: Helena Tejedor
M: Cassi Priestly, Tessa Bruinsma

"Jodie Turner-Smith by Colin Farrell"
P: Tina Tyrell
S: Gabriella Karefa-Johnson

"Antonio Banderas by Penelope Cruz"
P: Daniel Riera
S: Brais Vilaso

"Our Lady of Zurich"
P: Lukas Wassman
S: Victoria Sekrier (credited as a photographer??)
M: Birgit Kos

"Hailey"
P: Collier Schorr
S: Mel Ottenberg
Hailey Bieber

"Patricia Arquette by Ben Stiller"
P: Juergen Teller
S: Poppy Kain
John Currin interviewed by Marc Jacobs

Sorry I'm not keeping up with some things but what happened with Interview Magazine behind closed doors that you guys are talking about?

@FashionMuseDior it didn't really happen behind closed doors, which why it's questionable that there are people still willing to work for this magazine. A lot of the employees from the previous team were unpaid for months/years. The owner (Peter Brant) declared bankruptcy, only so that he wouldn't need to pay off his debts. A few months later he bought the magazine back under a different company. There's more comprehensive information on the story here and here.

192 pages. Interesting that they're getting some bigger-name photographers and celebrities.

Still nowhere near the calibre they used to get, which was of course only due to Fabien. Still, it's what they deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->