iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

socaligurl80

Reaction score
This is the accessories thread, welcome ladies :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw everyone, Catty sent me her link where she uploaded all her tiffany jewellery (not in her site) and other stuff, so please PM me if you want it.

^^^ thanks I will, hope she has pricesB)

It's my duty to purchase something now.:rolleyes:

she doesnt have prices up, thing is I sent her a whole bunch of auth pictures of what I wanted and she replied (translated by me, since her english was pretty bad on this) - i'll just give you the link because I might use the pictures later and it's a lot of pics for me to send to you. Anyway, she did give me prices like this:

bracelets 20
rings 15
earrings 18

and LOL, i'm crazy about all of this too.. My name is Socaligurl and I'm an addict :innocent:

bmini and wearable art both have the links.. please just post here if you want it and we can pm it to you! :smile: (I'm not catty's rep or anything :ninja:) she just happened to give it to me because I was asking her to find stuff for me

hehe I know :shifty:. Catty has nice stuff? hmm...I'm more of a purse girl and I might get jewelry for my mahina, but otherwise...I'll wait on jewerly for me. Thanks for the new thread! ^_^

Has anyone ever seen a rep of the Chanel Eiffel Tower necklace? I'd really love to get one!!

helloooo ladies!

anyone have a great site for sunglasses?? oh and desperately seeking McQueen skull scarves....

do we do clothing here too like juicy suits and designer jeans?

helloooo ladies!

anyone have a great site for sunglasses?? oh and desperately seeking McQueen skull scarves....

do we do clothing here too like juicy suits and designer jeans?

I bought some amazing chanel sunglasses a while ago even my mom loves them so I gave her a pair ^_^

^^^ clothing and stuff should be put here.. lol :smile: 4 threads would be too much!! :smile: btw, here is my open heart necklace I got from catty.

I don't think I ever saw the engraving on an auth, but people think it's a special edition or something. Plus since it's a relatively cheap necklace nobody cares if its auth or rep :smile:

Photo credit: me got from Catty
DSC01172.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

and these are the pics catty gave me.. for your reference

Photo credit: catty
DSC01385.jpg

DSC01386.jpg

ohhh^^^

they make a michigan avenue charm right now I am dying for

okay I lied! I want some now! I forgot, Jacky has those BV leather rope bracelets...I :heart:. Does anyone have any opinions?

I just got one!! And I'm actually not sure if it is leather- to me, it's not that great! :( I'll post a pic tomorrow...

okay I lied! I want some now! I forgot, Jacky has those BV leather rope bracelets...I :heart:. Does anyone have any opinions?

is Jomashop.com an auth site? I'm looking at their watches and they have a huge sale price! too good to be true?

I'm looking for a baseball cap.....wait here me out:shock:
like the one chanel has on their site.

I can't figure out how to post a pic from their site.:blush:

Pics from Saksfifth.com
Any of these I would love. Leather isn't hard and I'm not too much of a jewelry person (except my sweet engagement ring!) :blush:

0441697207844_275x275.jpg

0441697207813_275x275.jpg

0441626645167_275x275.jpg

They range in price from 160-370 :shock:. You would think they wouldn't be that hard to make them in leather ^^ sorry that Jacky didn't send you good ones. :blink:

yeah im a bit iffy about those BV bracelets from jacky. they're only good if you need to fill a five item order for free shipping without busting your bank hahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"