Irena Kukhta

It's a shame we didn't get to see more work from her. She doesn't appear to be on either AL or Sergey Nagorny's sites anymore :(. I hope she'll resurface.

Oh no :( I really hope she reappears. We never got to see more than a few tests.

Found her at Mannequin in Singapore!

irenek2kp5.jpg
irenek1tz7.jpg
irenek3zv0.jpg

mannequin

Latest news I had were that neither her nor Grazhyna are still with AL... but they're not that recent :blush: Maybe she is/they are still somewhere if the pictures from Singapore are recent

Well, I was really worried we'd never hear from her again but good news - she's finally on IMG's site! :woot:
and with the obligatory name change (although this time it's only slight:( Iraina

018xz2.jpg

IMG

Unfortunately she doesn't appear to be the same height (or grown taller, as I was hoping for) as first reported - IMG list her as only 172cm / 5'7.5''.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her this morning on the site too with the name change and the 5'7"5 :huh:
I wonder if IMG is now her mother agency as I don't think AL still represents her. Or do they represent her again ? :unsure:

Great news!, hopefully she'll finally gets the exposure she deserves.
I actually liked the old name better, but I guess it's somewhat generic compared to Iraina..
lovely testshot, btw. :heart:

thanks bianca!.

Her last name is Kukhta and she is now with Uno Barcelona.

An old polaroid
fntu89.jpg

fdib

Not only are her eyes mesmerising but there is something just a little bit different about the shape of her face and bone structure that keeps me looking.

I can see the resemblance to Vlada, but Iraina's look is more gritty and less ice princess or 'elfin', maybe because she has full lips rather than Vlada's cupid's bow.

Last edited by a moderator:
she remindsa me of Kristina V...I forgot her last name but shes lithuanian...anywhom, I like this gal!

So Irina and Grazyhna are sisters? Twins? I can't believe I didn't realise that before! :lol:

We can change the thread back to Irena now, since she's no longer with IMG.

988735.jpg

988549.jpg
ext988549.jpg

988542.jpg
ext988542.jpg

988544.jpg
ext988544.jpg

988548.jpg
ext988548.jpg

988543.jpg
ext988543.jpg

justwm