Iris Egbers

^ Wow, that's great. There is something very delicate about he beauty, but also a little intense. I can't wait to see her debut.

I missed the show but Im looking forward to seeing her pictures. I've discovered her thread just a week ago and subscribed immediately.

Thrilled :heart:

This is not the best picture to say, but that might be her sideviews and I think her outfit was black

twitter.com/david boots

^ I didn't realise it's her when I first saw it! That's so great the news turned out true! :clap:

She is definitely one of the more striking girls from CK. She stands out

I have to say, of the exclusives at Calvin this afternoon she was the least impressive in person. There's definitely something there, but I don't know if it came across on the runway or if she's the best for that brand.

From her portfolio @ Select

ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

selectmodel.com

5150.jpg

thedutchmodels.blogspot.com

Showcard @ Select
IRIS.jpg
IRIS_.jpg

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know a other Dutchie, that's 7 dutch in Ck. But she doesn't look striking to me.

Someone called Wellnezztv tweet to Fiona Hering the following rumour that Iris is the face of summer 11 for Calvin Klein. Don't know if this is true.

Wellnezztv zegt: RT @FionaHering Daphne Groeneveld opende Calvin Klein show, Iris Egbers is het gezicht voor Klein voor zomer 2011.

In English: Daphne Groeneveld opened the CK show, Iris Egbers is the face for Klein for summer 2011.
http://beautyshow.bnerslive.nl/

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, of the exclusives at Calvin this afternoon she was the least impressive in person. There's definitely something there, but I don't know if it came across on the runway or if she's the best for that brand.

I agree, she looked sort of "dopey" on the runway, and a lot less polished than the other girls.

I'm keeping in mind that it was her first show, and haven't ruled out her potential all together, but I am definitely not yet impressed by her.

She has something very interesting.

I saw a little interview on the television with her and she seemed like a nice girl. It was her first time in New York, which she was excited about and she also told that she never really thought about becoming a model.
Someone from the show also said that the Balenciaga team is interested in her.

^ i hope not...I'd love to see how she does in Paris.
Iris for Balenciaga would be perfect in my opinion.

after CK with the other Dutchies

bonaelamour

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvmuzse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->