Iris Egbers

Jil Sander S/S 11 Milan
6a00d83451f3fc69e20133fi.jpg
6a00d83451f3fc69e201348.jpg

sonnyphotos.typepad.com

Top 10 newcomer at models.com. Unexpected but well-deserved. She's quite special.

^ Hmm... tbh, Iris is one of the very few girls @ mdc who I actually excpected to be a Top Newcomer (even though style.com didn't put her on their list). I mean, girl walked for Miu Miu, Jil Sander or McQueen and was a CK exclusive after all.
Really excited to see how things will continue for Iris! Here's the full article from models.com

CIMG1594.jpeg

Iris/Supreme Digitals courtesy of Supreme Management
Discovered this past summer, Iris is one of those instant starters who has moved with increasing velocity through the SS11 editorial and campaign market. After her exams in Holland, this new Dutch beauty flew straight to New York where she had her catwalk unveiling as a Calvin Klein SS 11 exclusive. The Calvin led to Jil Sander which then opened up a stealth Paris season that featured Miu Miu and Celine on her booking charts. Perhaps it is that freshness that Iris brings to her go-sees that is subsequently triggering a wave of strong editorial reactions. Which can only bode well for those upcoming campaign options.

She was at the Calvin Klein Spring 2011 Presentation.

Wow, she looks cool as hell there. I'm not a fan of the pixie normally, but man she rocks it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->