Is this watch real?

basiamille

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to the board and I'm wondering if this watch is real. It was my ex boyfriends and now I'd like to if it is accually authentic or not before I go around trying to sell it.

The picture's kinda big so I uploaded it because I dont know how to use attatchments :blush:
Clicky

looks fake to me :ninja:

but i don't know much about gucci watches.

It WAS your x'boyfriends and now you are trying to sell it?? :innocent::ninja::lol:

hehe. Sorry that is funny.:lol::P

LOL what else are ex-bf's for? B)

Looks like a fake 'cos it looks a bit too shiny :huh: Then again it could be just the light in the pic. Maybe you could take it to a jewellers/watch dealer to get it looked at.

For your sake, I hope it's a real Gucci :wink:

Hummm..quality looks below what Gucci puts out. I'd take it to a jeweler but it looks fake to me. :( Hope its not....

It looks fake to me. My sisters boyfriend had one (this was like 4 years ago, so I might be fuzzy) but I remember the G being thicker and it was much less shiny, plus it was much larger than the bracelet. Plus that sucker is knicked up like crazy, something that wouldnt happen to a 1k watch.

It seems really fake to me...
but take it to a jewellers to make sure if it's real or not before you sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH Hell no!!

That Gucci watch is so fake, ir reeks of cheap metal :lol:

First of all, the font on the Gucci gives it away. I had that watch, it never looked like that.

The back of the watch is very cheap looking, that G is supposed to be more squared and thick, The real one doesn't have the GUCCI 3600J written on the back, nor stainless steel water resistant...it's just the plain G. FYI, Stainless steel doesn't look like Chrome, that watch in that picture looks like chrome, but it's just metal with a layer of plastic that by now, will be having tiny little green spots on the inside :ninja:

The G dial is too thin too and too square, the real one is slightly rectangular :doh:

Honey, you won't be able to get a lot of money out of that watch :wink: sorry.

IM posting a pic of the one with the white dial so you can see the difference in the font

23665.jpg
13635.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alejandro thanks so much for that info!

Yea I've had it lying around for like a year now... I'm not surprised it’s not real he said it was but he was sketched out like that. Didn't really a genuine personality, much less real designer.. Fake Armani suits and whatnot... anyways I'll stop before I go into my rant o'la ex :rolleyes:

Thanks guys, I'll think I'll donate it to goodwill. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->