iselindolceandgabbanass05086ir.jpg

Backstage at Proenza Schouler F/W 05

iselinproenzaschoulerfw05037kv.jpg

iselinproenzaschoulerfw05040us.jpg

iselinproenzaschoulerfw05057uw.jpg

iselinproenzaschoulerfw05019rv.jpg

iselinproenzaschoulerfw05026dl.jpg

practising for the i-D cover :wink:

Iselin at Richmond bs... i just noticed her. i think she's very beautiful. her face is unforgettable :flower:

Richmond_iselin.jpg

Gazillion said:
perlefine please slap me as hard as u can...i kept telling myself she's Iselin :blush:
oh no, I don't slap, I won't go any further than pinching :innocent:
Marie is really pretty nonetheless, does she have a thread herself?

I watched the Chloe video on style.com today, and she's so cute in it (she isn't inerviewed, but they show her posing backstage) She seems vibrant and lovely :heart: :flower: and she photographs so well in editorials :woot: thankyou everyone so much for the pics :flower:

btw, if you want any pics of her backstage at any specific fall2005 shows, I'll gladly post them :blush:

I don't want to disappoint you but that's actually Iza Olak :wink: I loved that editorial nevertheless :heart:

^ Thanks perlefine! I am kind of sad because Iselin hasn't really grabbed my attention until those pics and then I find out that they aren't her. :( Thanks though....I removed the pics.

perlefine said:

wow thanks perlefine - just can't stop lovin this picture of Iselin from the backstage of Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2005 show! :heart:

She is looking absolutely incredible - mmm!!! :crush:

Sloan said:
^ Thanks perlefine! I am kind of sad because Iselin hasn't really grabbed my attention until those pics and then I find out that they aren't her. :( Thanks though....I removed the pics.
I understand, at least you do know now that you like Iza Olak :D Everything has an upside.

Yay for Iselin! I think she has something realy special!

iselin is featured in the current issue (#16) of the australian magazine noi.se, i'll scan the pics asap

wft-man.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenixavier
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->