Itu Nuola

Discussion in 'Femmes' started by wendylorene, Dec 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. wendylorene

wendylorene Well-Known Member

Itu Nuola

dd_itunuola02.jpg dd_itunuola03.jpg dd_itunuola01.jpg

models.com

Agencies:
    Models Rock Agency (Mother Agency)
    IMG Paris
    Wonderwall Management (Milan)
    Linden Staub (London)
    Sight Management Studio (Barcelona)
    MGM Models (Hamburg)

Stats:
    Height: 5'11
    Bust: 30''
    Waist: 23''
    Hips: 35''
    Shoes: 41
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Nationality: Dutch

Socials:

@itu_nuola

2. wendylorene

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    modelsrockagency

rubydon likes this.
  3. wendylorene

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    modelsrockagency

rubydon likes this.
  4. wendylorene

5. Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa Well-Known Member

VIDEO

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    imgmodels

From Models.com Daily Duo
    Who:
    Itu Nuola, 180 cm / 5’11”, Dutch, born January 16th.

Where: Models Rock Agency (Heerlen – mother agency), IMG Paris (), Wonderwall Management (Milan), Linden Staub (London), Sight Management Studio (Barcelona), MGM Models (Hamburg)

— The most interesting thing about your family?
    When I was 4 years old my parents decided to move us all—myself, my 2 older sisters and my younger brother—to Nigeria. They were missionaries there for 7/8 years, so I pretty much grew up there. My father is a pastor and during the years we lived in Nigeria my parents lead a church in Lagos next to also having a rehabilitation center, ‘men and women empowerment’ gatherings and a foundation for the in-need. Growing up in Nigeria things were quite different than The Netherlands, where I was born. Yes, the obvious difference like the lack of stable electricity and water supply made life a bit tiring sometimes but growing up there, especially now that I can look back, life was full of LIFE, full of passion, a sense of community and family, collectiveness. It never truly lacked what life is really about and what we all truly need in the end. Growing up I was involved in the church a lot, I also remember a lot of events where we all whole stay up the night before wrapping up food packages to hand out at an event where thousands of people would show up to. A lot of these things made me into the woman I am today. My parents are the people I look up to and they have inspired me to make a TRUE difference in the world we live in because in the end that is the only thing that can bring any sort of happiness, satisfaction and/or fulfillment.

— Something you are self-conscious about:
    Everything! Lol, not a lot of people know but since I can remember I have struggled with anxiety and I still do. This year I decided to open up about it to some people close to me and it helped a lot, I decided I wanted to start talking about it more with people and what it actually is, what it’s like and how to cope with it. Not only has that helped me a lot already but also the people around me and others that struggle with the same things.

— What are three interesting facts about you?
    1. I danced ballet for 5 years growing up.
    2. I’ve always loved to sing and when I was younger I would write my own poems and songs/raps. (Which were actually quite good looking at it now!).
    3. I first attended a Lebanese community school in Lagos for about 4 years and then we were homeschooled for about 3/4 years. We had American homeschooling.