_dsf1158.jpg
_dsf1241.jpg
_dsf1292.jpg
crystal_itu_noula_by_domino_8.jpg
crystal_itu_noula_by_domino_17.jpg

imgmodels

From Models.com Daily Duo
Who:
Itu Nuola, 180 cm / 5’11”, Dutch, born January 16th.

Where: Models Rock Agency (Heerlen – mother agency), IMG Paris (), Wonderwall Management (Milan), Linden Staub (London), Sight Management Studio (Barcelona), MGM Models (Hamburg)

— The most interesting thing about your family?
When I was 4 years old my parents decided to move us all—myself, my 2 older sisters and my younger brother—to Nigeria. They were missionaries there for 7/8 years, so I pretty much grew up there. My father is a pastor and during the years we lived in Nigeria my parents lead a church in Lagos next to also having a rehabilitation center, ‘men and women empowerment’ gatherings and a foundation for the in-need. Growing up in Nigeria things were quite different than The Netherlands, where I was born. Yes, the obvious difference like the lack of stable electricity and water supply made life a bit tiring sometimes but growing up there, especially now that I can look back, life was full of LIFE, full of passion, a sense of community and family, collectiveness. It never truly lacked what life is really about and what we all truly need in the end. Growing up I was involved in the church a lot, I also remember a lot of events where we all whole stay up the night before wrapping up food packages to hand out at an event where thousands of people would show up to. A lot of these things made me into the woman I am today. My parents are the people I look up to and they have inspired me to make a TRUE difference in the world we live in because in the end that is the only thing that can bring any sort of happiness, satisfaction and/or fulfillment.

— Something you are self-conscious about:
Everything! Lol, not a lot of people know but since I can remember I have struggled with anxiety and I still do. This year I decided to open up about it to some people close to me and it helped a lot, I decided I wanted to start talking about it more with people and what it actually is, what it’s like and how to cope with it. Not only has that helped me a lot already but also the people around me and others that struggle with the same things.

— What are three interesting facts about you?
1. I danced ballet for 5 years growing up.
2. I’ve always loved to sing and when I was younger I would write my own poems and songs/raps. (Which were actually quite good looking at it now!).
3. I first attended a Lebanese community school in Lagos for about 4 years and then we were homeschooled for about 3/4 years. We had American homeschooling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->