Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Blonde

Signed with Chic Model Model Management in Australia

Sydney_1.jpg

sydney_4.jpg

sydney_5.jpg

emilyabayphotography

On her blog I found a bio she wrote

Every image on this blog has been styled by me, unless stated otherwise. All editorials are either from magazine publications or produced solely for this blog: imzcr8. i am a model working across Australia, Europe, Asia and the States, having walked for Gucci, Chanel. Calvin Klein, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Trussardi, and Giorgio Armani to name a few. Other clients include, Ralph Lauren, Jil Sander, Zenith watches, Levi's, Alex Perry, Eastern Pearson, David Jones and Sportsgirl. I have been styling for 1 year and it is because of all the amazing people i have worked with through modeling along the way that has brought me to where i am. It is the creative outlet which styling allows me that i love. I have styled editorials for and been published in Culture, Polanski, Contributor, Collection, Stray, Always Sometimes Anywhere, and Coast Living Magazine. As well as Campaigns and look books for Creative Recreation shoes, Dhalia, The Dressing Room, Cocopani Umbrellas, Liberte Jewelry, Matovic and Alias Mae. Peace Out xx
source: imzcr8.blogspot.com

I don't recall her walking for Gucci, Chanel, Calvin Klein, Loewe, Louis Vuitton ect, unless she is talking about local remakes of the shows in Australia. I don't like when models name drop big designers saying they walked for them, when all they did was a remake in Australia or somewhere else. Unless she did the show in Paris, Milan, New York, or London no need to namedrop

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->