Vogue Poland September 2024 : Lainey Hearn by Jeff Boudreau & Maggie Maurer by Nicolas Kern

both covers zoomed in would’ve been way more superior especially the first of which I like a lot everything about (the dog placement is weird af though).

bring the editorials!

might be time to buy Vogue Polska again - last one I got was with Luna or Natalia…

I like this creamy second cover but it needed to be ZOOMED IN way way more but it looks good.

First cover is cool. Feels nostalgic. Second cover is cringe. Flaunting underarm hair like it's some edgy statement is passe and about 5 years too late, Nobody gives as sh*t if you're LGBTQXXXX whatever. We all like you. It's not an interesting affirmation anymore.

Ina Lekiewicz should be fired. Her vision for Vogue is just as dreadful as her photography. I am so sick of this artsy fartsy direction. Everything is so boring and editorials look like an afterthought.

Last edited:
Maggie Maurer was definitely a force before, but this is awful on all aspects. Female fuzzy armpits are so passé in 2024.

Hmm they are not bad but they are not cover material

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lachowski
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->